Location: AlabamaI think Fuji should be banned because it looks like a gun and guns are bad![]()
I do own 3 gunsLocation: Alabama
Testers availability and RWD issues.Why?
Silverstone GP axed.What about the calender changes?
Let me guess...Testers availability and RWD issues.
No surprise.Silverstone GP axed.
I thought you already mentioned that?Bathurst confirmed for final non points race.
Won't confirm anything.
Will confirm a 10 week T12 schedule.... two visits to Bathurst for non championship events either end of the season.
Was two, now one. And no to...I thought you already mentioned that?
Ascari :3
I had them almost done for T10 but unfortunately the nature of pts penalties etc made it a bit difficult and I never got round to correcting them. They are however still on my laptop and will for sure be updated in future.When do we expect to get all time standings Furi (if we are getting them)? No rush.
Just had a quick run through the ToCA standings again and had Joe been my teammate we would have won the teams title by 22 points :/