FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,067 views
We haven't had any fights in ITCC this season. And I'm the only one who spun the points leader... At least I served a penalty... :p
 
We haven't had any fights in ITCC this season. And I'm the only one who spun the points leader... At least I served a penalty... :p
Nobody asked you :p

There's a huge number controversy right now because 5 people claim #51 when it rightfully belongs to @LancerEvo7
 
Nobody asked you :p

There's a huge number controversy right now because 5 people claim #51 when it rightfully belongs to @LancerEvo7
Rightfully? I never said anything about "first person to say they want the number gets it..."


So, there's no official reason why it should be his or anyone's. It's my number, but if I didn't believe you all wanted that number just to spite me, I would consider letting someone else run it...



Regardless, though, my point remains; as far as touring cars go, ITCC isn't very aggressive at all...
 
Last year I described ToCA like this:

image-7-for-editorial-pics-02-11-2011-gallery-515334587.jpg

​
Hoodies packing knives........... Not to be confused with this bloke:

hood_obiwan.png

​
This is a hoodie packing a Light Sabre
 
Fuji 80's and 90's walk all over the current design, but it's still a good track.
 
This gives me so much nostalgia:

 
In your opinion.:irked:
hsv
Fuji 80's and 90's walk all over the current design, but it's still a good track.
Current Fuji just doesn't seem to fit in with WSC.

Current Fuji is total garbage. The final sector is some of the worst track design I have ever seen. The mickey mouse hairpin as well on one layout :sick: 80's 90's Fuji is proper racing track though.
 
Current Fuji is total garbage. The final sector is some of the worst track design I have ever seen. The mickey mouse hairpin as well on one layout :sick: 80's 90's Fuji is proper racing track though.
Yeah and your track limit use woah your right doesn't fit.
 
Yeah and your track limit use woah your right doesn't fit.

No JB :irked: It's a really bad design. The camber of the turn, the angle, it's all totally wrong. It literally feels like it's just been put in as a quick replacement and never finished. Not entirely sure if that was meant as a jab as well, if so a rather low one considering i've not said a word against you :irked:
 
I have nothing against it but that section feels like a placeholder to me, also more to the point - it doesn't suit the WSC cars at all.
 
No JB :irked: It's a really bad design. The camber of the turn, the angle, it's all totally wrong. It literally feels like it's just been put in as a quick replacement and never finished. Not entirely sure if that was meant as a jab as well, if so a rather low one considering i've not said a word against you :irked:
Lighten up ya wally, personally i've had some of my best ever racing around the place including an epic with Spurgy. Have your opinion by all means i'm not saying your right or wrong chap.:bowdown:
 
Lighten up ya wally, personally i've had some of my best ever racing around the place including an epic with Spurgy. Have your opinion by all means i'm not saying your right or wrong chap.:bowdown:

I've had some good races as well there, just not my kinda track. Fair do's. :)
 
I've had some good races as well there, just not my kinda track. Fair do's. :)
Yes it was only a debate you went all emotional.:D I'll keep me nose out in future:lol:👍
 
I think Fuji should be banned because it looks like a gun and guns are bad :p
 
I agree. Let's ban High Speed ring from GT also. That remotely resembles a gun. Monza too

Monza looks more like a shoe/sock...
 
Back