FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,239 views
By the way, I Googled "Furi is a lamp", and this came up:

upload_2014-8-11_13-54-9.png
 
The FRL is nothing without a lamp, and a plug for that matter :P

#lamp4life2k14 #banterbus
 
Anyone else baffled by Furi's PM today? Are we supposed to reply?
 
Nope. He just puts a question at the end of it and then makes it so you can't reply. Genius.
 
Every season before people have sent me messages back. Seems some of this seasons are not very bright :p
 
Yes well as in previous seasons (and has worked since Season 7!) you PM me back. Fools.

Guys btw is the top 12 PM for ToCA drivers.
 
Yes well as in previous seasons (and has worked since Season 7!) you PM me back. Fools.
Well from what I understand you're not allowing them to reply...
 
Yeah but we can't reply to the PM. And same as everyone else, I certainly don't intend to PM you independently. Pff.
 
Well on old GTP it was private person to person. For T11 I told everyone to send me a PM back which they did.
 
Hello. I don't want to intrude but I thought you people might appreciate this. And also it distracts us from Furi's embarrassing failed attempt at a group PM. It is called a brown trouser moment. Well not that big actually, but it's called sideways through Copse at ~103mph

Apologies for the poor camera angle, I blame Furi for this too.



I have more videos to upload but I don't want to flood the topic, and also it's 11.30pm and I can't be arsed.
 
Was there something on the track there?
 
Hello. I don't want to intrude but I thought you people might appreciate this. And also it distracts us from Furi's embarrassing failed attempt at a group PM. It is called a brown trouser moment. Well not that big actually, but it's called sideways through Copse at ~103mph

Apologies for the poor camera angle, I blame Furi for this too.



I have more videos to upload but I don't want to flood the topic, and also it's 11.30pm and I can't be arsed.


Did the yellow car get sideways for kicks and you just follow?
 
No nothing on track, just tyres not up to temperature yet, it's 1st lap of quali - guy in front is my team mate and we were trying to tow each other (it didn't work)
 
Back