FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,252 views
An old friend returns for Week 2 of ToCA12 :)

upload_2014-8-12_23-47-46.png
 
@Andil Not as brown as being nearly hit by an LMP (in-game, but made me freeze).

And if I don't make it in T12, I'll still definitely go to Bathurst 2h.

And Cape Ring. :D
 
Still a small concern for Monza though, the first chicane barriers could cause mayhem if a leader clips it at the start of a reverse grid race. Or somebody forces you into it by turning in.
 
First turn I ever took in a ToCA race. That weekend nearly put me off from the series for good. I shudder to think what it'll be like next season.
 
First turn I ever took in a ToCA race. That weekend nearly put me off from the series for good. I shudder to think what it'll be like next season.
I'm guessing your the green Sirocco?
 
Will be better. Turn 4 - the left hander at the cliff is nasty though. Just found also the 42 page ToCA7 preview, complete with the hilarious logos for teams quite literally hand drawn in cases :lol:


Oh and note in the bottom pic the no ABS race with @chrisjohnson93 in the terrible Mini Countryman :lol:
 
Will be better. Turn 4 - the left hander at the cliff is nasty though. Just found also the 42 page ToCA7 preview, complete with the hilarious logos for teams quite literally hand drawn in cases :lol:
Link plz
 
Will be better. Turn 4 - the left hander at the cliff is nasty though. Just found also the 42 page ToCA7 preview, complete with the hilarious logos for teams quite literally hand drawn in cases :lol:


Oh and note in the bottom pic the no ABS race with @chrisjohnson93 in the terrible Mini Countryman :lol:

I managed to get something out of the car, like I was the only one who got something out of my Honda CR-Z
 
Those OP Toyota's... To think Cape this season will mark 250 races...
 
@Furinkazen with the all time points, could you potentially do all time races entered or the fact you lost all of the data from the seasons from the start of GT5
 
@Furinkazen with the all time points, could you potentially do all time races entered or the fact you lost all of the data from the seasons from the start of GT5


Lost all replays (which I did have) from before S8 I think. A bummer as for the final GT5 series I was a good bit doing a complete ToCA history publication with archive pics, car profiles etc...
 
The OP Audi starts ;) You can see me starting dead last and then being 4th by turn 1 :p My handled like a pig that round, sorted it for the next one ;)
 
Hello. I don't want to intrude but I thought you people might appreciate this. And also it distracts us from Furi's embarrassing failed attempt at a group PM. It is called a brown trouser moment. Well not that big actually, but it's called sideways through Copse at ~103mph

Apologies for the poor camera angle, I blame Furi for this too.



I have more videos to upload but I don't want to flood the topic, and also it's 11.30pm and I can't be arsed.


I was racing the Formula Fords, are was testing the ariel atom on the Friday, assuming that was last weekend! :p
 
Still a small concern for Monza though, the first chicane barriers could cause mayhem if a leader clips it at the start of a reverse grid race. Or somebody forces you into it by turning in.
Less oppurtunity for corner cutting though, and teaches you a lesson for not being orderly.



Where are the all-time tables?
Here - Red are active drivers in T12. 3 new entries - @Andil (26th) @Siggers (32nd) @MatheusBond (61st)

Biggest gain (active drivers) @Ninners up 14 spots from 32nd to 18th.


View attachment 201123




Hehe loved dat S7 Mini ;).
Best one of the lot for you ;)

The OP Audi starts ;) You can see me starting dead last and then being 4th by turn 1 :p My handled like a pig that round, sorted it for the next one ;)
Want a longer first gear? :p
 
Back