FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,369 views
That 1st series needs revisiting!!
 
@Furinkazen have you got a link to the S7 driver logos?
 
hsv
@Furinkazen have you got a link to the S7 driver logos?

They are in the PDF. I will re issue it later on. I'm just online getting final lot of ToCA12 photos now :)
 
Monza is back, that means I can win ;) I just need @Spurgy 777 to give me a tow for the rest of the race ;)

Nice try :p

Another teaser. That Nissan is a looker from any angle.

Cape Ring South.jpg
 
*Needs more rear camber.

:p
 
I'm going to have to spend a while testing.
 
I'm thinking about maybe running a Bimmer next season. I haven't used a RWD car in ToCA and I don't know why, because I'm a better RWD driver than FWD ;)
 
Going to be part time this season it seems but I'm pretty sure the Trollvo is a good choice.
 
I was racing the Formula Fords, are was testing the ariel atom on the Friday, assuming that was last weekend! :p
Ah yeah it was, didn't know you were there too! :(
 
hsv
But if it makes the car look nice, then surely it goes faster?
I haven't got the hang of this yet have I?

Not really :lol:

But I will spoil you some more:

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_1.jpg
Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit_1.jpg
Silverstone National Circuit_1.jpg
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_1.jpg
Autodromo Nazionale Monza '80s_1.jpg
 
Ah yeah it was, didn't know you were there too! :(

Were you testing on the Friday? I was in the Atom in the 2nd session and the lunch time session. Also, I was racing in a red #22 Formula Ford with Cliff Dempsey that you might of seen driving around on Saturday :p
 
All cars barring Renault have exact same spoiler spec, with specified dimensions for each vehicle.
 
Were you testing on the Friday? I was in the Atom in the 2nd session and the lunch time session. Also, I was racing in a red #22 Formula Ford with Cliff Dempsey that you might of seen driving around on Saturday :p
I don't know about you but I never get time to watch any racing when I'm preparing cars ;)
 
Back