Who can do 10pm to 11.30pm BST / GMT saturdays then guys?
Moi.
Moi.
*Raises hand*
HSV wont.
I could see about that. WGTC ends an hour before that, usually.
View attachment 211259 View attachment 211260 View attachment 211262 View attachment 211263 View attachment 211264 View attachment 211265 View attachment 211266 View attachment 211267 View attachment 211268 View attachment 211269 View attachment 211270 View attachment 211271 View attachment 211272 View attachment 211273 View attachment 211274 View attachment 211276 View attachment 211277 View attachment 211278 View attachment 211279 View attachment 211289 View attachment 211290
Was hoping it'd be Clios. They were bantastic.
Prefer the 182. But would be good.Can only be a matter of time before PD add the new Clio to the game, now that would be awesome.
You're uglyThe new Clio is ugly.
As was I...Aww... might not even bother myself with this then... was hoping for something better...
Yeah he was decent, clattered doors with him at Silverstone too (someone tagged me into him I swear! No really).@Andil Would I be right in saying you've raced against Charlie Ladell? I know he was a Fiesta racer![]()
Excellent. So thats a decent grid as it is. Also will interest @CAMikaze @ranhammerR34 ....
Some don't appreciate grass roots racing then![]()