FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,467 views
Nice little feature there I presume it'll run for the foreseeable future.
 
Awesome

I think I should rename myself "OuttaGas"
 
Other then a picture I don't seem to exist in WSC. Guess I didn't do anything special! I don't care that much, I like the FRL overview, keep it up. 👍
 
Other then a picture I don't seem to exist in WSC. Guess I didn't do anything special! I don't care that much, I like the FRL overview, keep it up. 👍
I was going to say that you had an issue (DC) but your Daytona wasnt particularly eventful! :)
 
Tested the Z28 at Bathurst today at 520bhp and it is "pedestrian" at best. Going up the Mountain Straight at the banner across the track it is 5mph slower than the Shelby Daytona and across the whole circuit is 4 seconds slower.


Some work on this car me thinks before it’s close to completive.
 
Tested the Z28 at Bathurst today at 520bhp and it is "pedestrian" at best. Going up the Mountain Straight at the banner across the track it is 5mph slower than the Shelby Daytona and across the whole circuit is 4 seconds slower.


Some work on this car me thinks before it’s close to completive.

The article said more than 520bhp :P
 
So err yeah. Something else is coming next couple days if all goes to plan.
 
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :mischievous:
 
I'm still awaiting @Furinkazen decision on when I can launch Swifts!

I'd like to see you all there.
 
Right you, well get back to your circus and i'll work things out :)
 
Who can do 10pm to 11.30pm BST / GMT saturdays then guys?
 
Back