FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,467 views
I unfortunately can't make that time slot as I would of liked to race the clio's

Wonder what happened to the tables from the first season of the clio's as I can't remember if it was mentioned or not
 
I did enjoy that sole GTE season a lot, and wouldn't mind racing in a similar series once more...

It is planned as a filler between ToCA seasons ;)

Second link in my sig. ;)

Nothing like what I do... mine is based on LM GTE regulations... flashback time: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...e-smuffy-furinkazen-ferrari-champions.283705/

I unfortunately can't make that time slot as I would of liked to race the clio's

Wonder what happened to the tables from the first season of the clio's as I can't remember if it was mentioned or not

~whistles~ They are done...

*sees clios*
*punches @Furinkazen*

Oi! This is a 200hp sport tyre fixed tuning car! Bit different from what you are used to!
 
Saturdays are a no go until Christmas more/less for me lol
 
Just a shameless plug that Suzuki Swifts Season 4 will be starting on the 12th October.

The thread will go live on the 14th September. I look forward to seeing you there.
 
Just a shameless plug that Suzuki Swifts Season 4 will be starting on the 12th October.

The thread will go live on the 14th September. I look forward to seeing you there.

Right, WSC now concludes 28th september btw :D


What day are the races going to be on?

Sundays :)
 
Just a shameless plug that Suzuki Swifts Season 4 will be starting on the 12th October.

The thread will go live on the 14th September. I look forward to seeing you there.

Not really shameless... for those type of plugs, we have a far more annoying person... :sly:
 
OP will look a bit like this then:


14876237329_afdb1b1c71_b.jpg

14852153536_2c6c7c49e4_b.jpg


After over two year’s absence, Suzuki Swifts Sports Cup - Season 4 is here! After 3 successful seasons we’re back for the 1st running of the Swifts on GT6.

Formally known as the Suzuki Swift Challenge, This 6-race series now has quite a following due to its simple tuning regulations, close racing, great drivers and friendly banter.

There is more but I'm not revealing it until the 12th.
​
You best sign up now Alex!
​
 
Last edited:
6 venues, 12 races taking in Spain, UK, and Italy to name just 3

Madrid or Ascari, either one I'll be happy to race in (Madrid full though, Mini works best with Mighty Minis)...


EDIT: No pun intended :p
 
Madrid or Ascari, either one I'll be happy to race in (Madrid full though, Mini works best with Mighty Minis)...


EDIT: No pun intended :p

Not telling LOL

What I will say is that some of the rules may raise a few eyebrows
 
Last edited:
Back