FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,501 views
Didn't you do Megane's which was before I joined and I have only heard about what happened
 
You do a fine job Rob
Try my best mate, WSC tomorrow night. Then the rest will be drafted around that. I need stories though. I can't keep on reporting about colour schemes ;) Once ToCA and Clio's preview are done that'll be a good issue. On weeks where there's ToCA as well as WSC I may need a hand in write ups. I'm mainly WSC correspondent, so if either Alex or Rofl could report on ToCA once its started that would be good :)
 
Try my best mate, WSC tomorrow night. Then the rest will be drafted around that. I need stories though. I can't keep on reporting about colour schemes ;) Once ToCA and Clio's preview are done that'll be a good issue. On weeks where there's ToCA as well as WSC I may need a hand in write ups. I'm mainly WSC correspondent, so if either Alex or Rofl could report on ToCA once its started that would be good :)

Interview me about Swifts if ya like
 
Try my best mate, WSC tomorrow night. Then the rest will be drafted around that. I need stories though. I can't keep on reporting about colour schemes ;) Once ToCA and Clio's preview are done that'll be a good issue. On weeks where there's ToCA as well as WSC I may need a hand in write ups. I'm mainly WSC correspondent, so if either Alex or Rofl could report on ToCA once its started that would be good :)
I could also do the write up on Swifts

I will handle ToCA and Clios.
 
Hopefully we have a pit lane and online access for this...

BECAUSE THIS IS INSANE
 
I want that jumpsuit he's wearing
 
I want that jumpsuit he's wearing

That track is 🤬 insane. Lakc of pit lane and grid markings worries me. Must be online compatible.
 
Last edited:
That jump at 5:50 might be fun.

Also, judging from the video, Nurb trumps Sierra.
 
The road markings at the very start (the yellow merger lane) looks like it's the pitlane.
 
I also confirmed the pit lane is on the right of the track, on the video around 11:43.
 
Yeah it's there but blocked off in the challenge. Hopefully it's not blocked all the time like GT Arena.
 
With full damage be kinda scary :scared:
 
Won't that be just a great replacement for Nürburgring? I'm sure there wouldn't be as much rage (if rain and night are possible) as it seems like a much smoother track. It flows quite nicely.
 
Back