FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,517 views
Who do you think will be your toughest opponents for the Independents title?
I've had a quick look through the entry list and I think the one name that stands out most is Furinkazen. I've heard great things about this guy so I'm looking forward to watching his lines and being able to learn from him and ultimately improve as a driver.

:lol: Bloody brilliant... 👍
 
Andil Doubts ToCA12 Spec Meganes Performance

Who do you think will be your toughest opponents for the Independents title?
I've had a quick look through the entry list and I think the one name that stands out most is Furinkazen. I've heard great things about this guy so I'm looking forward to watching his lines and being able to learn from him and ultimately improve as a driver.

Willow Springs International Raceway - Big Willow_8.jpg


If @Andil doesn't do this from the great legend @Furinkazen, he will do very well. 👍:p
 
Zahara is crazy. Crazy fun. Sections are numbered around track by large green signposts so it is easy to find a particular section.
 
Woolieswag.gif
 
Taken a GT40 MK1 around as a course car. Can confirm also an event next friday...
 
Hope it's a late one, otherwise I won't be able to attend...

Just happens that I am not out next Friday night so... GT6 it is I hope...

Taken some rather expensive metal around Andalucia and slapped a big "GT-O" homologation sticker on it ;)
 
Did an 8:55 in the Ford.
 
I find it cool that for the first challenge alone you get 3+ million, if you do it perfectly (50 overtakes with no collisions) and with full online bonus.
 
I never get full online bonus since I only go online for 3 days a week at max on most weeks.

Do need that money though... Only got like 4mil at the moment.
 
I find it cool that for the first challenge alone you get 3+ million, if you do it perfectly (50 overtakes with no collisions) and with full online bonus.

Wait you can get more? I got gold and 1million CR. Can I then re do it and get a better score and money??
 
Wait you can get more? I got gold and 1million CR. Can I then re do it and get a better score and money??

I've turned it off now, but that's what I'm not sure about. If I remember correctly, you get 1+ million for finishing with extra points for time left, and then 50x10.000 (I think) for 50 (all) overtakes, plus 50x10.000, if you never hit anything (in that case the bonus multiplier gets reset to 1), and then if you manage all 50 overtakes like that, you get another 200.000 extra for being perfect. (That calculation is not entirely accurate, because it should add up to just over 2 million). And then you get another 1 million or so as online bonus.

And then you have a high-scores table, so I don't know, if you actually get a payout again and again or just an entry for the points-score.
 
I've turned it off now, but that's what I'm not sure about. If I remember correctly, you get 1+ million for finishing with extra points for time left, and then 50x10.000 (I think) for 50 (all) overtakes, plus 50x10.000, if you never hit anything (in that case the bonus multiplier gets reset to 1), and then if you manage all 50 overtakes like that, you get another 200.000 extra for being perfect. (That calculation is not entirely accurate, because it should add up to just over 2 million). And then you get another 1 million or so as online bonus.

I have 200% bonus, got 1million on challenge #1 and 1.5mill on Challenge #2.
 
I have 200% bonus, got 1million on challenge #1 and 1.5mill on Challenge #2.

Wait. Maybe it was just the points-score that was 2 million+, and I received only 1 million + 1 million online bonus in credits…?

I was tired of learning the track. :lol:
 
You get the same amount of credits as long as you get at least 1,000,000 for each one as I have completed all 3 of them
 
I did perfect on all 3 challenges. I believe I have 2,500,000 for challenge #1, 2,200,000 for challenge #2 and 1,800,000 for challenge #3. (Points, not money).
 
East Coast Motorsports Announces Future Announcements
Circuito de la Sierra.jpg Circuito de la Sierra_1.jpg

​
Zahara de la Sierra, Spain - East Coast Motorsports announced today that they will announce the confirmed drivers for their ToCA 13 campaign at some point in the future. When pressed for hints as to the identity of these drivers, team founder and owner LancerEvo7 told the press, "They are faster than Furi." This statement excludes only one person on Earth, British Formula 1 driver Max Chilton, from the list of potential drivers. The two drivers are expected to compete for the teams title in the ToCA 13 season, and will definitely beat whatever Furi's calling his team this week. In addition, Lancer announced that the team would be sporting a new color, although you are either an artist or a web designer if you can tell the difference between their new color and their old one.

Lancer and several other drivers were at the newly-opened Circuito de la Sierra to test the new circuit. Lancer took to the track in a Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 sporting his team's new colors. A reporter was on hand to interview him.

Q. Lancer, what are your thoughts on this new circuit?
A. It's quite the challenge. Parts of the track are rather smooth while others are very bumpy, and it never lets up. There are several curves that are taken at extremely high speeds, and the track is very narrow. It's rather reminiscent of the road circuits of the '50s and '60s. Racing here will be absolutely scary.

Q. It is rather surprising that you drove a GT3 class car in today's test, after your previous experiences racing the cars. Tell us about that.
A. Yes, I had given up the class in disgust after a CORE VLN race. I still don't see myself racing them ever again, but I don't mind a hotlap once in a while. The SLS was a lot more stable than the GT3 cars I had driven previously, which was a relief.

Q. You also manage a couple racing series. Do you think they'll be visiting Zahara in the future?
A. If it fits. Furi's WSC is coming here at some point, I believe. That series fits well here, this is the type of circuit those cars raced on in their day. Modern cars will work up to a point, but the point where a car is too quick for the track comes very fast.

Q. Thank you for your time.
A. k

In addition, several WSC-spec prototypes were seen testing at the new track. It is believed that the majority of drivers had broken the 9 minute barrier with plenty of time left to gain. Lancer took his Ferrari for a single timed lap and clocked an 8:59.8. He told the media that he feels there are 10 to 20 seconds out on the track.
 
Back