FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,509 views
Just happens that I am not out next Friday night so... GT6 it is I hope...

Taken some rather expensive metal around Andalucia and slapped a big "GT-O" homologation sticker on it ;)

Sticker like this...
WSC gt-o sticker.png


Don't kill me-I did it in Paint during 10-min break at school
 
Oh cool I like the Dino (no pun intended). Which horse is it pushing it out? Or is GT-O becoming a Ferrari dominance class? :p
 
Oh cool I like the Dino (no pun intended). Which horse is it pushing it out? Or is GT-O becoming a Ferrari dominance class? :p

Competes under the Dino brand name.
 
Oh okay if you want to get technical like that. I'm surprised it's already being thrown into the series this soon. 👍
 
I sincerely hope Sierra is pushing out Matterhorn.
 
But both Le Mans and Spa are road courses... Spa isn't really anymore but you get the point.

Besides, I didn't mean to say replace them, just throw in all those great Swiss roads and such.
 
But both Le Mans and Spa are road courses... Spa isn't really anymore but you get the point.

Besides, I didn't mean to say replace them, just throw in all those great Swiss roads and such.
8 race schedule. Plug in the gaps.
 
Regarding Sierra event, apparently, 50 isn't the max number of possible overtakes (only did the first one with the Abarth so far, ended with 58 overtakes and 2.5+ million points)...
 
Regarding Sierra event, apparently, 50 isn't the max number of possible overtakes (only did the first one with the Abarth so far, ended with 58 overtakes and 2.5+ million points)...

Uh, ok. If 50 is already perfect, what's 58 then? :confused:

I wonder where those extra 8 cars came from, because I had the feeling that the cars you could overtake always appeared at roughly the same spots, as if they were only called into existence when you passed a certain point (it would make sense that the game creates them when you pass the checkpoints). If that was the case, I could not imagine how much faster I would have had to go to pass 8 more cars. That's the equivalent of 30 seconds driving. I mean, I was slow in the last 2 sectors or so, because I didn't know the track, but THAT slow?

Got some more track studying to do, it seems.
 
Uh, ok. If 50 is already perfect, what's 58 then? :confused:

I wonder where those extra 8 cars came from, because I had the feeling that the cars you could overtake always appeared at roughly the same spots, as if they were only called into existence when you passed a certain point (it would make sense that the game creates them when you pass the checkpoints). If that was the case, I could not imagine how much faster I would have had to go to pass 8 more cars. That's the equivalent of 30 seconds driving. I mean, I was slow in the last 2 sectors or so, because I didn't know the track, but THAT slow?

Got some more track studying to do, it seems.

I passed 60 on Challenge 2...
 
Actually, in my opinion there's 6 tracks that there should be a law to have them included in WSC. That's...

Le Mans
Nürburgring
Daytona
Spa
Monza
Sierra

For the remaining three, there could be a British event (BH/Silverstone maybe alternating?) and the remaining entry could be changed per season (Bathurst / Zeltweg / Matterhorn / Suzuka). Especially the addition of a Japanese track could entice Japanese manufacturer's to join WSC, right...? :sly:

I passed 60 on Challenge 2...

Weeeeell, challenge 2 is a different story. Haven't tried that yet. Did it say you were "perfect" with 60?
 
Actually, in my opinion there's 6 tracks that there should be a law to have them included in WSC. That's...

Le Mans
Nürburgring
Daytona
Spa
Monza
Sierra

For the remaining three, there could be a British event (BH/Silverstone maybe alternating?) and the remaining entry could be changed per season (Bathurst / Zeltweg / Matterhorn / Suzuka). Especially the addition of a Japanese track could entice Japanese manufacturer's to join WSC, right...? :sly:



Weeeeell, challenge 2 is a different story. Haven't tried that yet. Did it say you were "perfect" with 60?

1 from that list is gone...
 
I had a bit of a rough time with Challenge #2, I still got gold but I only scored 1.1 million. I had about 8 crashes.
 
DK
I had a bit of a rough time with Challenge #2, I still got gold but I only scored 1.1 million. I had about 8 crashes.

I got 1.5... what bonus you have?
 
I've got the 200% bonus.
 
Oh, I thought you meant how many points did I score. :dopey: I got 1.5 million credits too.
 
By the way resurrecting something hopefully for after ToCA :)
 
Back