- 44,186

- Blackburn
- Furinkazen_54
Errr... so 8:55 for my Ford. 9:00 for @LancerEvo7 ... and something else today 8:30 with a 20 easily attainable.
By the way resurrecting something hopefully for after ToCA![]()
Actually, in my opinion there's 6 tracks that there should be a law to have them included in WSC. That's...
Le Mans
Nürburgring
Daytona
Spa
Monza
Sierra
For the remaining three, there could be a British event (BH/Silverstone maybe alternating?) and the remaining entry could be changed per season (Bathurst / Zeltweg / Matterhorn / Suzuka). Especially the addition of a Japanese track could entice Japanese manufacturer's to join WSC, right...?
Weeeeell, challenge 2 is a different story. Haven't tried that yet. Did it say you were "perfect" with 60?
1 from that list is gone...
I smell ... GTE season 2
My three words for this are that :
Le Mans - On this race existed WSM , now on WSM fundaments there is WSC - No 🤬 way that it'll gone
Daytona - Classic that there is in WSC since day one - will stay
Sierra - just arrived and Furi just said it'll be next season
Monza - Ferrari Catherdal - watch Le Mans and Daytona
So for four final spots I think there'll be :
British race ( because it's Furi home ) ,
Matterhorn ( it's a road course ) ,
some European track and either Bathurst/Suzuka
All will be revealed in the next 3/4 weeks...![]()
![]()
But I was close,wasn't I?
The day Le Mans leaves the WSC is the day it ends.
You're about right on GT-P but GT-O isn't far off GT-P in pace.I just had a quick blast around Sierra and managed a 7:57.9 in a Bentley Speed 8 with a turbo so probably going to guess at least a minute slower for the GT-P class with GT-O probably getting on towards the 11 minute mark
The day Le Mans leaves the WSC is the day I bare my arse in public.
Got a good idea this would most likely happen to FuriSo damage to a GT-P around the start of any lap mean that they will probably finish behind the GT-O as your probably going to lose around up to around 5 minutes with the damage
👍So, Matterhorn 90-like situation possible?
I bet you'd be killing for something like that again. Provided you run GT-O of course.
View attachment 226173
View attachment 226174
View attachment 226175
A cushier seat needed for Sierra, plus some big cojones.
Sector 30 area? Can confirm lapped Zahara in 8:30 earlier.
The one near start with the sharp left and gravel off on right side will be an early black spot.Actually 3 different jumps in 3 different sectors.
Start GTO ahead and make everyone pass. I'm sure no one will ever get the least bit salty![]()
I was thinking catch the James or let IWIN catch everyone because we're all n00bsReverse order so we can play "Catch The @ranhammerR34 "
Horrible banter.I was thinking catch the James or let IWIN catch everyone because we're all n00bs
U wot m8? Do you even banter? K!Horrible banter.