FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,509 views

;) :) probably after ToCA12.

Confirmation that the GT40 Grp.4 of @jammy21 will not be eligible for WSC GT-P2 class and the category will be exclusively the Camaro Z28 vs Shelby Daytona. New spec has been worked out as well.
 
Confirmation that the GT40 Grp.4 of @jammy21 will not be eligible for WSC GT-P2 class and the category will be exclusively the Camaro Z28 vs Shelby Daytona. New spec has been worked out as well.
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
 
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Gonna miss the GT40 though.

Bit different Race Poster here, last one as well :)

X Motegi copy.jpg
 
Looking good but, like Snow suggested, you should consider adding a column for gap to class winner along with gap to overall winner...
 
Looking good but, like Snow suggested, you should consider adding a column for gap to class winner along with gap to overall winner...
@snowgt
Could do.... :)

Note that GT-P2 will have a separate championship.

Lap times look at Bathurst like:

P1 - 1:59's
P2 - 2:09's
GTO - 2:19's
 
@snowgt
Could do.... :)

Note that GT-P2 will have a separate championship.

Lap times look at Bathurst like:

P1 - 1:59's
P2 - 2:09's
GTO - 2:19's

10 seconds at Bathurst , Am I thinking that P1-P2 difference at Le Mans will be 15-20 sec
 
10 seconds at Bathurst , Am I thinking that P1-P2 difference at Le Mans will be 15-20 sec

As a note of comparison from this season at Bathurst, GT-P cars did 2:04. Slap bang in middle of P1/P2 split... At Le Mans I took a P1 spec Ford around Le Mans after the Classic and did a 3:45, so around 10 seconds faster than current spec... which would put P2 around 4:05.
 
Looking good but, like Snow suggested, you should consider adding a column for gap to class winner along with gap to overall winner...

upload_2014-10-4_14-54-7.png


Couple more colour bands, breaks it up a little. Also at an immediate glance you can tell who in what class covered what in amount of laps, and fastest laps (excel not liking my quick paste hence the decimals :lol: )
 
That's exactly I was going to say... But the japanese cars aren't in the car selection...

Toyota 2000GT..

And GT40 just didn't fit the specs. Not sure what you are on about with pits though.
 
Ok. I'm same time sad and relieved - gonna miss GT40 also, but welcome Camaro :)
Confirmation that the GT40 Grp.4 of @jammy21 will not be eligible for WSC GT-P2 class and the category will be exclusively the Camaro Z28 vs Shelby Daytona. New spec has been worked out as well.
And GT40 just didn't fit the specs.
What's your point :confused:
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍


What you know about GT40?
Why did you delete the GT40 from WSC IX? I know that GT40 has a problem in Pit Stop.
 
Ok. I'm same time sad and relieved - gonna miss GT40 also, but welcome Camaro :)

What's your point :confused:



What you know about GT40?
I knew that GT40 had an pit stop issue by a friend of mine. I do not mean any disrespect to anyone and neither to GT40.
 
I hadn't any issues with pitstops in 2 season that I have run GT40 in WSC.
I knew that GT40 had an pit stop issue by a friend of mine. I do not mean any disrespect to anyone and neither to GT40.
 
I hadn't any issues with pitstops in 2 season that I have run GT40 in WSC.
Well, didn't these classic race cars use slick tyres in real life?
 
Pitstop?? Let's leave it here.
In truthness, if GT40 wears Racing: Hard tyres, after that car does a pit stop, it gets stuck to 15 mph while the other cars are accelerating to 94 mph.
 
In truthness, if GT40 wears Racing: Hard tyres, after that car does a pit stop, it gets stuck to 15 mph while the other cars are accelerating to 94 mph.

Have you ever heard about long gearing?
 
In truthness, if GT40 wears Racing: Hard tyres, after that car does a pit stop, it gets stuck to 15 mph while the other cars are accelerating to 94 mph.

Rubbish :)
 
Back