FRL (Furi's Race Leagues): Phase #1 On PS3 2011-2015... Phase 2 Incoming...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 5,310 comments
  • 301,505 views
But either way you put it, the Skyline or GT-R has 6 cylinders!
I mean the Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT!
nissan_skyline_sedan_350gt_type_sp__gt6__by_vertualissimo-d7v5325.jpg


This is close to a Nissan Altima....
 
But it still has 6 cylinders.... unexcusable! :p
 
Will the last-placed driver in each V8 Supercars race have to chug a can of Foster's? :p
 
But it still has 6 cylinders.... unexcusable! :p
That's a shame... 👎 Because we don't have an Altima...

We need these V8 Supercars in GT7! With all liveries and base model too! Please!
670x377Image.jpg

20140215_115014_v8testday-2014-01535.jpg

596069-v8-supercar-championships-melbourne.jpg
845296-3f80bcda-9439-11e3-8d43-e004d36a6c9a.jpg
Engel_Erebus_Mercedes_E63_V8_Supercar_Test_2013.jpg
 
Turn the FRL thread into a wishlist, because begging to us will put them in the game!
 
hsv
Turn the FRL thread into a wishlist, because begging to us will put them in the game!
I'm not turning the FRL into a Wishlist: I just wanted you to know what cars that we need to replicate an V8 Supercars championship ;) And I thought with real V8 supercars would be good, too! They're in Forza Motorsport 5!
 
I'm not turning the FRL into a Wishlist: I just wanted you to know what cars that we need to replicate an V8 Supercars championship ;) And I thought with real V8 supercars would be good, too! They're in Forza Motorsport 5!

INt0a.gif
 
Those numberplates look horrid. Do it with Type E and Font B.
 
If it's not midnight or anything, or as long as it doesn't clash with #RALLYASTON, get that boy @hsv a Mustang. :D
 
Can you pm me the spec's for those two cars Furi? I'm amazed you found a way to make that Mustang hang with the Lex.:eek:
 
Can you pm me the spec's for those two cars Furi? I'm amazed you found a way to make that Mustang hang with the Lex.:eek:
I'll add you to pm.

hsv
If it's not midnight or anything, or as long as it doesn't clash with #RALLYASTON, get that boy @hsv a Mustang. :D
So will be similar to Indycar :)

Count me in (providing timeslot works out)


Toca slot.
 
With a steward needed be 15 entry slots.
 
Back