FRL ~ ToCA Clio Cup - Ninners Is Drivers Champion, Andil Scholarship, RPM Teams!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 577 comments
I guess that win was needed to ensure I held the lead. The last laps were scary as I was hoping I wouldn't DC.

Last edited:
A lot happier with driving standards tonight 👍
People gave each other some room for once.

GKM fastest lap race 3, Joe fastest lap race 1. Lost a certain podium in Race 2 which is annoying but I can be grateful to actually race, it only started working 5mins into quali.

I hope I haven't used up all of my good luck tonight. I've never been very comfortable around the 'Ring GP/D.

Round 1 was fun as I was running 4th then 3rd once @gokartman78 went off. Probably defended my position a bit too aggressively but managed to collect 4th after @Carbonox got past on the last lap.

Then round 2 I was running with @Furinkazen and @Carbonox before my connection went on the back straight with a few laps to go.

Round 3 was spent at the back through a miss communication by @Furinkazen then got past DK when he hit the pit entry wall. What didn't help was the fact I couldn't see 3 drivers, but in the end I settled for 8th

I must say Race 2 was my best start in ToCA, inside at turn 1 gave me 1 place and people were leaving on eachother at T2 so I undercut and bagged another few spots then squeezed past GKM after getting on 2 wheels and 2nd it was.

Hi All

Due to not having as much time for the game over the next few weeks, I've decided to withdraw myself from the championship.

Thanks to Furinkazen for organizing the events it's been fun :)

Best of luck all for the rest of the championship.

Hi All

Due to not having as much time for the game over the next few weeks, I've decided to withdraw myself from the championship.

Thanks to Furinkazen for organizing the events it's been fun :)

Best of luck all for the rest of the championship.

Thanks for participating. Willow opens in 25 min, with a heft standings update to come over weekend.

Back