FRL ~ ToCA Clio Cup - Ninners Is Drivers Champion, Andil Scholarship, RPM Teams!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 577 comments
Meanwhile in Race 1...
sean request.png

Could have got my elbows out to stop Nin passing on last lap of R3 but with this blaumange gravel it didn't seem fair to do that.

That crap ruined my races 1 & 2, where normally a little nudge would result in just running slightly wide, here instead you end up multiple seconds behind the entire pack because you're slowed down to 20mph in the ridiculous quick sand. PD is getting on my tits :lol:

All the races had close finishes for me.

Fastest Lap by Kimi Carbonen in Race 1 by just 0.001 from Joe. Gained 7 Points in Race 1
Race 2 - GKM fastest lap, gained 12 Points
Race 3 - I got fastest lap gained 11 points

Gained 30 - 1(Joe pole) = Gained 29 Points on Joe which means I'm 37 Points ahead now.

Last edited:
THECARScopy_zpsbfd2622f.jpg

~ONLY PARTS THAT ARE MARKED ON THE TUNING SHEET ARE TO BE INSTALLED - ANYONE FOUND WITH ILLEGAL PARTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED ON THE SPOT!~

~IF YOU ARE PART OF A TWO CAR TEAM YOU MUST USE THE PAINTED CARBON BONNET. INDEPENDENTS MUST USE THE BLACK CARBON BONNET~

ClioV4_zpsdb6196dc.jpg

THERACES_zps9b580a61.jpg

~ToCA Clio Cup is 8 weeks. The 8 weeks are the main championship events, 3 races per night leading to 24 points scoring races.

~Events may change by one week or two owing to unforeseen circumstances on my behalf (Furinkazen)~

NOTE: TIMES ARE IN GAME TIMINGS FOR THE TRACKS

ScheduleV2_zps28f54c92.jpg
I want to sign up for Round 7 & 8.

PSN: HarskGaming96

I said over in STCC Post that he should maybe focus on only 5 Series and work on his skills for them Series... But unless he's The Stig and can electronically adjust cars in his mind then I don't know how he can do it..

I said over in STCC Post that he should maybe focus on only 5 Series and work on his skills for them Series... But unless he's The Stig and can electronically adjust cars in his mind then I don't know how he can do it..
Because I love GT6!!!! <3

5 series? I'm pushing it running 2, and I have a decent amount of free time...

Because I love GT6!!!! <3

I also love GT6, but don't have the time to do 23 Series. Even when I work from 9-5, Monday to Friday...

5 series? I'm pushing it running 2, and I have a decent amount of free time...

I'm in 3 at the moment, and even that's pushing it badly (well, 4 if you count Clio Cup).
Well, BTCC and Clios are both part time but still very busy!

Back