FRL ~ ToCA Clio Cup - Ninners Is Drivers Champion, Andil Scholarship, RPM Teams!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 577 comments
Hey I couldn't help it! I just drove my own race and I happened to be in the top 5 at the end of the first lap with pace good enough to win while rivals(GKM & Joe) were caught up further back. I wanted the triple so bad so I made sure it happened on the last lap.

I thought everyone had died.
#BlueisBack for the 4th time tonight.

You're all rubbish at guess the livery game.

So boooooooo. You all lost.

2013TRG_AMR_Laguna.jpg

I think i'm sponsored by PayPal for the rest of the season. Or I just needed a hashtag excuse.
#BlueisBack

Any chance of restarting the room Furi?

I'm getting random game freezes and others can't see each other.

Can't really be bothered after that. With GT6 generally I mean. "January update" patch, do PD run on a different calendar to everyone else or something? :lol:

I must say I do feel really sorry for Moleman who was taken out by a lagging GKM, it's a shame to see that happen as it was looking like a good 4-way tussle for the lead...2nd feels meh considering I lost the win on the last lap but I can finish 2nd to Joe in every race and still hold on.

Quali was epic for me...me & adam took turns in giving eachother a slipstream and it worked wonders.

EDIT: In race 2 sorry for contact with you guys, I was getting pretty inpatient to gain some points...in this case most notably Furi.

Last edited:
Connection issues made the night trickier than it should be...Again sorry to those that I had contact/incidents with I put my hand up for those. Also note I couldn't see Yera and Chris despite like 5 cache clears.

R2 + R3 were good for me, but all races seemed a bit plagued by lag and random PD fun.

No worries gokartman for the lag-smash in R1, not your fault mate. And my PS3 froze on lap 11/14 so I wouldn't have had anything other than a DNF anyway.

R2 off of Pole I just went for it, I think every flying lap was a 1:06.2 (my quali lap) or quicker. Consistency :D - Nice win, all the time crossing fingers that the game wouldn't freeze on me.. New room seemed to do the trick for fixing that.

In R3 I don't really know how I ended up at the front but I did quite early on, and again just smashed the laps in, wasn't necessarily the quickest driver over a single lap, but it's difficult to reel someone in if they can be consistent - so that plus Carboy/Nin having a little battle behind made it a bit easier, cheers lads :D

The R2 and R3 battles were absolutely fantastic. I would like to thank @raceorama123432, @Yeratel84, @DrifterJoe, @Ninners and @Furinkazen for some of the closest racing i've ever had. When you can go 3 wide into Maggots, then make no contact at all through Becketts, and continue the fight down Club, you know you've got good drivers.

Back