FRL ~ ToCA Clio Cup - Ninners Is Drivers Champion, Andil Scholarship, RPM Teams!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 577 comments
This is what i'm going for with my livery:

6068686145_40bca11587_o.jpg

And look, NO BLUE!

Not sure what you're trying to say, Overlord.

I believe he's suggesting another entry to the ToCA Dictionary... given my cat yesterday chewed both my router's power cable and my cable connecting the shifter module to my wheel...

I believe he's suggesting another entry to the ToCA Dictionary... given my cat yesterday chewed both my router's power cable and my cable connecting the shifter module to my wheel...

But your connection still seems to work. Mine's only good for Clio's.

As a suggestion, I could use a specifically modified Clio in 10CA from now on, since that seems to be a car immune to DC's unlike the poor Megane? :dopey:

But your connection still seems to work. Mine's only good for Clio's.

As a suggestion, I could use a specifically modified Clio in 10CA from now on, since that seems to be a car immune to DC's unlike the poor Megane? :dopey:

I'm using another cable, from my external HDD... when I said the cat chewed the cables, I meant it snapped both cables in two...

What did you all think of my fancy baking in to the chikane? pretty impressive ploughing in to everyone like that right?

But yeah really up and down, 9th to 4th to 13th or whatever I got.. :P

What did you all think of my fancy baking in to the chikane? pretty impressive ploughing in to everyone like that right?

But yeah really up and down, 9th to 4th to 13th or whatever I got.. :P

Baking? What did you bake for us, Swede? I sure would like a big cake for taking my first and probably last online win in GT6. :)

Had a decent night, race 1 went better than expected. Race 2 was okay but I lost out towards the end. Race 3 was annoying as I kept getting hit after turning in and getting cut off and didn't really go anywhere(mind you my driving wasn't that great either). I must say @Andil you did a incredible to job to gain as many places as you did in the reverse grid races, for me it hard to work my way through.

That was a bit mad. Everyone kept divebombing me, the 1st lap of R2 I even ended up completely backwards. Considering this is one of my better tracks, i'm not overly thrilled with the results, but Ascari is a good place for me. On another note, does anybody want to kill me? If not, we can get on with ToCA.

Bit of luck went my way in the reverse grid races really - Race 3 for example I went from p12 to p7 just because of the last corner scuffle. In race 2 I gained 3 positions in the last couple of corners too.

But yeah it was very tough to get out of the pack. A lot of people trying to get up the inside of you at any given moment - just slowing the both of us down and so couldn't get to the others in front. I thought I would be stuck in that sort of pack racing for the duration of race 2 but thankfully managed to get away in the end.

Nice haul of points in comparison to everyone around me - happy with that of course! :D

Oh and had a great race with Nin in race 1, that was tough, very very hot pace for lap after lap 👍

Baking? What did you bake for us, Swede? I sure would like a big cake for taking my first and probably last online win in GT6. :)
You know.. stuff.. like some joulutorttu? Probably why I ploughed in to the pack.. shouldn't be baking during race.. and those stars are so hard to fold..

You know.. stuff.. like some joulutorttu? Probably why I ploughed in to the pack.. shouldn't be baking during race.. and those stars are so hard to fold..

Seriously what the helle happened :crazy:

I was so busy keeping track of all the cars, going three or four wide or whatever we were doing that time, so I totally forgot to brake on time.. I mean tootally. ^^ Sorry about that, was hoping to make a better impression being my first time and all ^^

I was so busy keeping track of all the cars, going three or four wide or whatever we were doing that time, so I totally forgot to brake on time.. I mean tootally. ^^ Sorry about that, was hoping to make a better impression being my first time and all ^^

I was so lucky with that, because I was right behind you and braked at the same time, if you weren't in front of me I think I would have been the one doing the ploughing :lol: - Thankfully for me you just made a route through the middle for me to drive through instead :lol: - It's difficult when all the way on the left like that though, you lose all the braking points that you normally have when approaching the corner from the right.

Fastest laps:

R1, @DrifterJoe (L12, 1:15.474)
R2, @Ninners (L11, 1:15.644)
R3, @Andil (L10, 1:15.608) << lost on this one by .008 :irked:

PS: Sorry it took this long but R2 replay kept freezing my PS3, and only got back to the replays after dinner...

Back