FRL ~ ToCA Clio Cup - Ninners Is Drivers Champion, Andil Scholarship, RPM Teams!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 577 comments
I knew it was me getting points :lol:

I'm going to leave this here to describe race 2.

Damn Clios are fun, this is going to be great couple of Fridays for me. To come out 2nd in the standings after my first FRL event was very good, I think I'll racing here for a long time.

Would it be possible for me to race in next Fridays event, or is it to late? If not could I put my name down for the next session? I managed a 53.4 at brands hatch Indy last night, so not as fast as u lot, but not to bad.

Would it be possible for me to race in next Fridays event, or is it to late? If not could I put my name down for the next session? I managed a 53.4 at brands hatch Indy last night, so not as fast as u lot, but not to bad.
53.4 ain't bad. That'll stand you at least top 8 and probably higher

If someone can please find fastest laps and pole before friday, be appreciated.

Furi.

Anyway I found:

Round 1:
Fastest (but not clean) - Carboyxjr: 53.025
Fastest (clean) - GTP_Snowcrash: 53.075

Round 2:
Fastest (clean) - Joe: 53.016

Round 3:
Fastest (but not clean) - Carboyxjr: 52.963
Fastest (clean) - Nin: 53.140

Someone else feel free to double check it, wouldn't be 100% sure the above is correct.

Good racing tonight 👍 - just lacked a little bit of pace, don't know why, 53.3 was about my ultimate pace even in a tow, which when looking at the lap times above says a lot.

Really happy with my Race 2 though, lined up passes time and time again, just kept finding clear space for me to drive into over and over. Couldn't quite replicate it in Race 3 sadly :D

Please don't use horns in races though? Kinda spoils it. Lost a position on last lap of the final race because of the distraction.
@Furinkazen ??
Joe pole

For Silvo International, what's the track boundaries at Turn 3 specifically? i.e. can we use all of the run off on corner exit, or not?

For Silvo International, what's the track boundaries at Turn 3 specifically? i.e. can we use all of the run off on corner exit, or not?

All of these are legal track boundaries. For turn 3 (onto Hangar Straight), it is allowed to run out wide to where the GP track is, this is illustrated by the path the GTR Pace car is taking.
Silverstone International Circuit_2.jpg
Silverstone International Circuit_4.jpg
Silverstone International Circuit_5.jpg
Silverstone International Circuit_3.jpg

Hey furi, you need anyone to fill up the grid tomorrow? This series looks like a lot of fun and so many great guys here so I thought I'd ask. ^^

Didn't get a lot of response there :P I'll be joining tonight at least.

cutting straight over that curb feels really weird by the way.. i wonder if i really interprated those pictures right ^^

Didn't get a lot of response there :P I'll be joining tonight at least.

cutting straight over that curb feels really weird by the way.. i wonder if i really interprated those pictures right ^^

What colour is your Clio? :)

Anyone got any lap times, haven't tested for 2 weeks here, I did get a 1.15.830 but I mainly do 16s.
You're right on pace, like last time at Brands. High 1:15 and low 1:16 laps should be the pace at the front of the field.

If you're a little off the pace, try following someone round for a couple of laps to see what they're doing. You could also use Watch Race and view someone from your normal camera view for driving.

You're right on pace, like last time at Brands. High 1:15 and low 1:16 laps should be the pace at the front of the field.

If you're a little off the pace, try following someone round for a couple of laps to see what they're doing. You could also use Watch Race and view someone from your normal camera view for driving.

Not run the track much - was running Silverstone National by mistake - lol.

Best lap I managed in a short session was a high 1:18 :embarrassed:

So let's see 12 (laps) x 3 (seconds per lap faster) = Shouldn't get lapped (hopefully) :P

So to clarify on the corner that follows the Hangar Straight, we can't have any wheels off the curb?

Latest Posts

Back