FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The season finished completely last week and you expect the specs to be realised less than a week after. Speccing takes time, at minimum a week if you got loads of free time.
No I didn't say that, I said give me something rough like a possible bhp figure.

Well. I don't have time to do any of it. So I got someone else and a steward to do the job. And right now looks like barely 2 tenths cover all 9 cars.

Well. I don't have time to do any of it. So I got someone else and a steward to do the job. And right now looks like barely 2 tenths cover all 9 cars.
I'm driving the Leccy and I likes it very much.

Sorry, shameless bump and double post, but @Furinkazen you are brilliant! The thing is a flipping joy to drive. Bravo. I'm loving this.

Its gonna be interesting seeing how the new cars fare for T11. I expect no-one to pick the Lexus (Its just a really unappealing car), some to pick the sexy Alfa, and a lot of people for the old-school 86 (RWD but still like it).

And there speaks somebody who hasn't driven it.

It's a blast.

The Hyundai was a dog and I had to deal with it for the whole season, I had fun even if my results didn't reflect it.

This is so much better than the Focus:

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_4.jpg

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_2.jpg

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_3.jpg

Thanks @Furinkazen for this machine!

No no no, i'm a proper photographer, i'm going for a static feel in those!

You have the idea for good shots, but the shutter speed and focus could be tweaked a bit to put the car more in focus and more of a sense of speed.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/akmuqs-photomode-thread-updated-16-07-2012.250032/

Not really sure where else you'd find my pics but there is some good ones(and bad ones, admittedly) there.

I was trying to get such a dramatic contrast that would give each shot an almost surreal feel to it. The lighting and shadow balance is something I worked really hard on, as I was trying to make each element unique and distinguishable, whilst letting them work together.

Speaking of photos, gathering some T11 OP assets together now. :)

Stoked for T11 now... going to be Leccy or Alfa for me!

Then somebody divebombs down the inside. Yeah that don't work.

Divebombers aren't hard to deal with most of the time, just stay towards the middle of the track, a little bit off the racing line. Most people won't try to chuck it up the inside underbraking if you look like you're defending it before the braking zone (unless they are quite close), and as a bonus, by being just off the racing line, you aren't compromising your speed through the corner that much. If you do get any kamikazes, they will most likely run wide on exit because of the tight line their taking, so just cut back underneath them. And now that you're safe against most divebombers, you can start to look for gaps infront, and try to predict where they might appear.

Very much Off Topic - but visited Spurgy's YouTube Page to find he Subscribed to Emma Blackery...
Not only has this dude got some talent - but also some good taste! :P

And of course you found this out after watching and liking all of my videos, yes? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back