FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether to plump for the Honda or not... call me weird but i'm vaguely interested in the Lexus :eek:

How reliable are the shorter TOCA races? I want to do some league racing but I don't want to waste time getting disco'd all the time. pCARS is still too far away to not race at all :P

How reliable are the shorter TOCA races? I want to do some league racing but I don't want to waste time getting disco'd all the time. pCARS is still too far away to not race at all :P
It's pretty frantic, and you can't really care about staying out of trouble because in order to do well you need to take no prisoners. You get some various DC's/lag issues/freezes, but that's just GT6.

It's pretty frantic, and you can't really care about staying out of trouble because in order to do well you need to take no prisoners. You get some various DC's/lag issues/freezes, but that's more GT6 than what we do. If you like mad racing, you're in a good place.

I'm not worried about the racing style, I'm good there. I'm worried about wasting time practicing just to get disco'd from GT6's 🤬 online.

I'm not worried about the racing style, I'm good there. I'm worried about wasting time practicing just to get disco'd from GT6's 🤬 online.
You were on a decent mid-pack pace at Bathurst, so i'd say you're okay 👍

Then you have the guys who use their car as battering ram when you've already turned into the corner.
Not me I hope :scared:

It's pretty frantic, and you can't really care about staying out of trouble because in order to do well you need to take no prisoners. You get some various DC's/lag issues/freezes, but that's just GT6.

If you sit back and read the people infront, you don't need to be aggressive at all :P

Its gonna be interesting seeing how the new cars fare for T11. I expect no-one to pick the Lexus (Its just a really unappealing car), some to pick the sexy Alfa, and a lot of people for the old-school 86 (RWD but still like it).

Its gonna be interesting seeing how the new cars fare for T11. I expect no-one to pick the Lexus (Its just a really unappealing car), some to pick the sexy Alfa, and a lot of people for the old-school 86 (RWD but still like it).
I'm interesting in all three... hold on... ~checks avatar and sig~... nope, narrowed it down a little
:mischievous:

If me and Joe were teammates for the full season I think it would have been a pretty handy team. Though I only intend to get success and help him at the same time.

Might stick with Honda and Independent next season ;)

Would be happy to be a third car for a team ;) :P

:D 👍

I don't know whether to plump for the Honda or not... call me weird but i'm vaguely interested in the Lexus :eek:

If people ignore the Lexus they are morons.

Servers tend to be ok. Usually couple disconnections a night, it did improve near season end.

And it's the people who the divebombing who tend to whinge. Theres a good amount of the field who I know I can race with full trust and understanding. It's the divebombers and bad drivers... who dare I say it tend to be loudest moaners...

And it's the people who the divebombing who tend to whinge. Theres a good amount of the field who I know I can race with full trust and understanding. It's the divebombers and bad drivers... who dare I say it tend to be loudest moaners...

That's obviously not me then! :lol:

@Furinkazen could you give me some of the early specs you've been working with for the Leccy and the Alfa?

The season finished completely last week and you expect the specs to be realised less than a week after. Speccing takes time, at minimum a week if you got loads of free time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back