FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine looks like this:

H-mcgregor-worldofmcgregor-race-porschecarreracup-bas-pieter-schothorst-6.jpg

autosport_logo_mar09.jpg

RPM Press Release

New RPM driver Nin-Chin has reportedly settled into his new environment well.

The team released the following:

"Nin has been really enthusiastic about the Ford's potential and he notes that it is heaps and bounds better than the Hyundai, testing shows that he's adapted to the new drivetrain very fast and can be a real contender when he turns up."

Closest ever set of ToCA cars. There is 0.2 between all 9 cars. It's close.

After a promising T10 season, it is time for the Juta Blendini team to reform and have a new approach to the championship. After struggling slightly with the race speed of the Ford Focus, we have decided to switch to a new chassis, which has shown promise in early testing.

It's time to unveil in T-9 minutes...

T11/21/03/14/21:55

Hopefully T11 will be up by end of next week. Depends on what I have to do. Slim chance of it being up this weekend even.

Choices, oh Choices for The Rookie
After failing to qualify for the Bathurst Endurance, Nas has still announced to hope to run Full-Time for T11. When asked he said, "Well, the biggest thing at this point is finding a car that fits my style... And that is a rather hard thing for a car to do :)"

Nas, who has a seasons worth of experience in ITCC, ToCAs sister series, specializes best on Ovals... Which will be interesting as he takes his oval skills to the road courses. He has scored one win ITCC, and wants to take his hand in another series, too. What will we see from the TOCA rookie? Time will tell.

Hats of to @Furinkazen for putting Apricot Hill Reverse on the calender 👍 So many fast blind sweepers just make that track epic, and I know I'm in the minority when I say this, but I prefer it to the forwards version.
Never tried reverse... But my one and only GTP win came at AH. :)

You really had to waist time finding sponsor images...obsessed lol.
It is an obsession, too bad I couldn't find the Solutions For Addiction Problems logo :irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back