FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Likes how you ignore 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9....

Last season we had 8 cars win and around 17 drivers. I think we're safe for now Luke ;)
1-Toyota Altezza
2- I'd love to say the Integra but I'd probably get flamed for it :P
3- BMW 1-series
5- Volvo
6-Volvo
7-Scirocco
8-Wasn't really there but people were saying Golf
9-Can't remember

Happy? ;)

1-Toyota Altezza
2- I'd love to say the Integra but I'd probably get flamed for it :P
3- BMW 1-series
5- Volvo
6-Volvo
7-Scirocco
8-Wasn't really there but people were saying Golf
9-Can't remember

Happy? ;)

Scirocco in 7? That thing did nothing then. And it was rejected this season. It's even more OP than ever. Most of the grid went Volvo's in 5/6 , Mazda also were extremely fast.

7 - Infiniti
8 - Was probably the most even. The Golf was killer at the end of races due to tire wear, but overall it wasn't too OP.
9 - Scirocco, then Mazda once the Scirocco was gone. Golf at the end of the season.

Look just pick the car Furi chooses think he said theres 4/5 available now:P, for those that fail to pick this car quick enough well theres always X-Factor or similar on a Saturday evening.:D

Look just pick the car Furi chooses think he said theres 4/5 available now:P, for those that fail to pick this car quick enough well theres always X-Factor or similar on a Saturday evening.:D

8 of them :P

Room open.

:lol: Just found thread. Car choice imminent, all cars bought ;) Just need to test tomorrow. Been on for 6 hours today, enough for one day ;)

When in the lobby then was struggling with understeer and was in the mid 49's, was also a few tenths off in the clio as well

Nissan needs a little nerfing. Ford seems bob on, Megane slight raise.

Safely ruling Neljack out, due to PURE NASCAR, we have @Akmuq or @gokartman78 with a offer of a top 12 slot. However Akmuq is sans PS3, and don't know about Sam.

I'll do some more testing in a couple of days. At Brands Indy the Megane was getting 48.5, the RCZ with LSD was .1 faster, the Focus was 3 or 4 tenths faster than that, and the Skyline was another 2 tenths faster than the Focus (perfect Skyline lap wold be a 47.7). The 120d was impossible to drive fast and probably the worst handling thing I've ever driven. Once I've run the other 3 cars it should be clearer what needs what done to it, though the Focus and Skyline are probably going to lose some bhp.

I'll do some more testing in a couple of days. At Brands Indy the Megane was getting 48.5, the RCZ with LSD was .1 faster, the Focus was 3 or 4 tenths faster than that, and the Skyline was another 2 tenths faster than the Focus (perfect Skyline lap wold be a 47.7). The 120d was impossible to drive fast and probably the worst handling thing I've ever driven. Once I've run the other 3 cars it should be clearer what needs what done to it, though the Focus and Skyline are probably going to lose some bhp.

Focus can be achieved by just taking parts off yet keeping HP due the fact it has power limiter.

Entry01_zps7d32d406.jpg

That's odd, it was a dream in GT5. :boggled:

Focus can be achieved by just taking parts off yet keeping HP due the fact it has power limiter.

Entry01_zps7d32d406.jpg

How can you check with the parts thing though? Cant help feel you always leave yourself wide open with that method.:indiff:

How can you check with the parts thing though? Cant help feel you always leave yourself wide open with that method.:indiff:

Well spec checking is rather hard now as well as it randomly resets track and sometimes race results now :irked:
If Sam doesn't turn up then who's locked in?

Mikey (who's gone I think) and Brandofo.

Entry01_zps7d32d406.jpg

I would suggest two things reagrding locked in drivers: put a column on this list indicating who is or isn't locked in and in case there are people from last season's top-12 who won't race this season then leave keep those spots open and as such increase the number of available Q spots for the 1st race...

PS: Why isn't my name on top of the list? This hurts my self-esteem so much... :P

Was hoping to bring this out for the toca season :(

Runs the same lap times as the others
11570393005_b735c212a4_c.jpg

Sorry this isn't "run what ya brung" , we got 8 cars specced :)

After further testing:

Ford without sports ecu / manifold. At 100% power though - 341hp/484pp now.
Rangey with Catalytic Convertor at 360hp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back