FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starts to sync the trophy (Registration of the trophy information, could not be completed. The game will quit.) and restarts the ps3.

Press Triangle over Trophy Collection's icon then under Switch Modes pick Offline Mode... that way it won't attempt to connect to server each time you gain a trophy...

6 entries left.

At moment only registered teams (2 car outfits) are RPM and TRM - anyone forming 2 car teams? Constructors seems awfully small this season :lol:

@FordMKIVJ5 - we've seen that is the case at Silverstone GP, all test results coming to me showing the Honda and Nissan need a pin back.

By the way, test room tonight? Might be my last chance for a couple days, and I want all car specs finalised by January 1st.

That Jan 1st 2014?

I never really liked the look of the Pug RCZ. It just looks so weird having a longer rear than front.

I'll probably be there in ~45 minutes.

Well, this evening's TOCA Testing has turned into a "who can push each other into the sand at Willow Springs?";)

Damn that flying Range Rover!!! :lol:

Interesting notes - Renault is very quick on straights and off line like a RWD. Ford however out handles the thing with ease.

I'd agree with the straight line speed and the off the line.. But for tracks like Brands Hatch - it defiantly has the edge in the handling!

In 2014 just lay off Furi you lot.

Walk a mile in his shoes for once, when your done you'll be a mile away from him and have his shoes.

:lol: 👍

Paul is currently testing the cars, i'm watching him now. When he's done the 99% final car specs will be ready and posted 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back