FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
TRM car choice will be made and announced shortly.

Me and Tom have narrowed our listings to 3 cars. I imagine we'll have a final decision by Sunday at the latest. I'm sure Tom'll have a brilliantly prepared announcement post for you guys.

Edit: he's beaten me to it ;)

Me and Tom have narrowed our listings to 3 cars. I imagine we'll have a final decision by Sunday at the latest. I'm sure Tom'll have a brilliantly prepared announcement post for you guys.

Edit: he's beaten me to it ;)

Such a boss! :lol:

I was typing and it came up "1 new notification" and I thought, ah, I'll check that afterwards ;) *regrets that decision*

Reactions: Tom
I've specced up 4 cars at the moment, the Ford, Honda, Peugeot and Renault and will pick between one of them. Then once decided on the car choice I will then decide about whether I will be an indy or team driver.

Also will there be a lobby open tomorrow night?

Tom
TRM car choice will be made and announced shortly.

~3 hours later nothing :P~

I've specced up 4 cars at the moment, the Ford, Honda, Peugeot and Renault and will pick between one of them. Then once decided on the car choice I will then decide about whether I will be an indy or team driver.

Also will there be a lobby open tomorrow night?

Not a clue at moment.

Brands Hatch Indy testing times:

Civic (355hp with PL): 47.8
Skyline (389hp): 47.8
Megane (355hp): 48.3
Range Rover (360hp with PL): 48.4
Hyundai (372hp): 48.5
Focus (341hp): 48.6
Peugeot RCZ (375hp): 48.8
BMW 120d (348hp): 48.8

The Civic and the Skyline probably need some part(s) taken off.

That's exactly what I thought 👍

Hi,

Don't know if you've got any spaces available over here, do you Furi?
If so, is it okay if I can enter with the Humberside Racing Team?

Hi,

Don't know if you've got any spaces available over here, do you Furi?
If so, is it okay if I can enter with the Humberside Racing Team?

Says 8 available in OP, so yeah welcome :)

TRM - Official Announcement for ToCA10!

The re-branded Invicta Racing Team which competed in ToCA with the Audi TT in Season 8, will reform once again to form a brand new alliance known as TRM (Tom-Rob Motorsport). The name derives from their two drivers, Tom Brooks and Rob Adams, who went their seperate ways in Season 9 but are very much looking forward to the challenge of the ToCA on Gran Turismo 6.

Following much speculation and after much testing, TRM can now also announce that they will race the brand new to ToCA, Range Rover Evoque. Though it may be in the early stages of its incarnation, both drivers are confident of some strong results for the season ahead. We caught up with Tom Brooks earlier on today before the official launch at Brands Hatch:

"First of all, I'd like to thank Rob for his faith in myself and belief in coming back to the team, it was a pleasure to race alongside him in Season 8 and I really do think that Season 10 could be the start of something great for the team. I've made it very clear to him that I would like it to be a dual effort, with input from us both and he has performed absolutely fantastically so far. This is also in-line with his on-track performance, which has been nothing short of memorising and I'm not surprised in the slightest at his outright pace.

I am also very much looking forward to the challenge of racing the new Range Rover Evoque, a car which both Rob and I believe is strong and has great potential given its testing pace."

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit.jpg

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_1.jpg

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_3.jpg

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_5.jpg

Brands Hatch Indy Circuit_6.jpg

Tom
TRM - Official Announcement for ToCA10!

The re-branded Invicta Racing Team which competed in ToCA with the Audi TT in Season 8, will reform once again to form a brand new alliance known as TRM (Tom-Rob Motorsport). The name derives from their two drivers, Tom Brooks and Rob Adams, who went their seperate ways in Season 9 but are very much looking forward to the challenge of the ToCA on Gran Turismo 6.

Following much speculation and after much testing, TRM can now also announce that they will race the brand new to ToCA, Range Rover Evoque. Though it may be in the early stages of its incarnation, both drivers are confident of some strong results for the season ahead. We caught up with Tom Brooks earlier on today before the official launch at Brands Hatch:

"First of all, I'd like to thank Rob for his faith in myself and belief in coming back to the team, it was a pleasure to race alongside him in Season 8 and I really do think that Season 10 could be the start of something great for the team. I've made it very clear to him that I would like it to be a dual effort, with input from us both and he has performed absolutely fantastically so far. This is also in-line with his on-track performance, which has been nothing short of memorising and I'm not surprised in the slightest at his outright pace.

I am also very much looking forward to the challenge of racing the new Range Rover Evoque, a car which both Rob and I believe is strong and has great potential given its testing pace."

View attachment 93020

View attachment 93021

View attachment 93022

View attachment 93023

View attachment 93024

:lol: on so many levels. Welcome back lads.

If they're a second clear at Brands Hatch Indy they'll be at least 2 seconds up at any 'normal' length track. :scared:

6 entries left.

At moment only registered teams (2 car outfits) are RPM and TRM - anyone forming 2 car teams? Constructors seems awfully small this season :lol:

@FordMKIVJ5 - we've seen that is the case at Silverstone GP, all test results coming to me showing the Honda and Nissan need a pin back.

By the way, test room tonight? Might be my last chance for a couple days, and I want all car specs finalised by January 1st.

6 entries left.

At moment only registered teams (2 car outfits) are RPM and TRM - anyone forming 2 car teams? Constructors seems awfully small this season :lol:

@FordMKIVJ5 - we've seen that is the case at Silverstone GP, all test results coming to me showing the Honda and Nissan need a pin back.

By the way, test room tonight? Might be my last chance for a couple days, and I want all car specs finalised by January 1st.

SYM will be defending its title... we still need to pick a car though...

As for the test I'll be there 👍

I think me and Scaniabebe are teaming up for this one, but it might be something of a part-season for us both.

SYM will be defending its title... we still need to pick a car though...

As for the test I'll be there 👍

Competition :sly: - also if @gokartman78 does not take up the 12th entry offer, that will be an extra Q slot available for Brands.

I think me and Scaniabebe are teaming up for this one, but it might be something of a part-season for us both.

That is still fine by me 👍

Yeah, myself and Rolo will be under the Humberside Racing name!

Shoot me a friend request would ya, once lobbies open people who get friend requests can't enter due to a glitch :grumpy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back