FRL ~ ToCA10 ~ GTP #1 ~ Polyphony Digital Win Bathurst From JoeOfTheFire.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 4,741 comments
  • 188,323 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone say, flying Range Rover? ;)
 

Attachments

  • Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow.jpg
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow.jpg
    111.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_1.jpg
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_2.jpg
    Willow Springs International Raceway_ Big Willow_2.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 20
Well, if myself and Rolo decide to race the Renault, then we'll be paying tribute to the Super Touring Laguna ;)

I mean, the Mondeo with that V6 sounded so much better but when it came to race results; the Renault did a smidge better! :p
 
TOCA News

This just in: Ninners is an alien from the planet "Get back there you bastard"
 
Well, if myself and Rolo decide to race the Renault, then we'll be paying tribute to the Super Touring Laguna
Yellow and Blue or Green and Gold?
 
Tom
I'm glad to see that ToCA banter has survived the GT6 transition!

Yepp :D

Well, if myself and Rolo decide to race the Renault, then we'll be paying tribute to the Super Touring Laguna ;)
I mean, the Mondeo with that V6 sounded so much better but when it came to race results; the Renault did a smidge better! :p
The yellow and blue stands out more.. The green and gold was also used on the 406:p


Ok well, remember the 406 in its first season was red / white. Also Mondeos went blue / yellow in 2000. But yeah, unintentional BTCC tribute :lol:
 
I know the Mondeos went Blue and Yellow in 2000, and that's when they looked best! And I was on about the majority of the time for the 406! :p

Just listen to this sound!
 
I'll give some clues for future seasons guys. I bought ALL cars I could use for ToCA... so who knows in future we might see:

3267125019_54b8324388.jpg


3488753057_bb6e0cdea0_z.jpg


and more :)

I did look at an Audi S3 today but the car model :sick:
 
Yuck. More standards. :/
 
I wouldn't bother with the Vectra mate.
 
Yeah concentrate on the coming season maybe.

Exactly why I launched earlier than normal. GT6 is a blank sheet of paper spec wise, give everyone pens and papers and they can start marking. Specs made public = more test time and able to get things sorted quicker.

@rolo912011 it is a little heavy but also powerful - 400hp tops. It understeers bad but when suspension tuning comes back in future or LSD's that can be tuned out.
 
I prefer no suspension mods. Keeps it more even.
 
Just confirming that me & adam will be partners yet again in the Genesis, and once again under the THAR banner, we're going Global!
 
I make no sense...

You never did :p

Some other news, Racing Inters are going to be axed and tyre choice down to just full dries or full wets. (And why PD's are they all sold seperately :rolleyes:)
 
I'm going to like this new timed qualifier. I managed a 48.1 at Brands Indy earlier today. Emphasis on the "a" though ;) More constant 48.5's. you've got to nail that final turn to be in with any chance.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back