FRL~ToCA11~GTP #1~ CHAMPIONS: Ninners (RPM-ECM), AMD87 (Alfa) Team SYM (Nissan)! FINAL TABLES UP!Open 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 6,918 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news...as the WEC is having loads of breaks now it means there's only 1 race a month now...which means I'll be attending 6 races it seems or maybe as low as 4. RPM guys I'll PM the settings I used, it's really simple on the paper.

Bad news...as the WEC is having loads of breaks now it means there's only 1 race a month now...which means I'll be attending 6 races it seems or maybe as low as 4. RPM guys I'll PM the settings I used, it's really simple on the paper.

~Evil face~

So the only car settings we can change are Transmission Ratios and Brake balance right?

Correct.

I love the new Ford specs! A very nice balance and straightforward to drive and a 47.532 at Brands to start me off for my part-time campaign.

Nice lap, could only get 47.6 myself. Never been the Focus' biggest fan though. :indiff:

Just when I got my GT86 specced you guys close the room. :(

Should we implement the BTCC track limits guide?
0B7A4508-68B0-44F8-82F6-D422846FD3DD_zpstmdmpmtd.jpg

I don't know if I'm already on the list, but here I am posting a "hi" in this thread just in case, as I plan to compete on a part-time basis in some horrible yellow car.

I don't know if I'm already on the list, but here I am posting a "hi" in this thread just in case, as I plan to compete on a part-time basis in some horrible yellow car.

Cat is out zee bag. And I knew a while back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back