FRL~ToCA11~GTP #1~ CHAMPIONS: Ninners (RPM-ECM), AMD87 (Alfa) Team SYM (Nissan)! FINAL TABLES UP!Open 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 6,918 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
see.jpg

Last edited:
I want to race!! I want to race!! Man it's amazing how there are only seven slots left!! :eek: I'll gladly take the FR-S, once again under RPO Racing.

Last edited:
Mr. @Furinkazen:

None of the HP/Weight/PP numbers you typed in the car specs match with the in-game HP/Weight/PP numbers after I did all upgrades mentioned/needed. I suppose we need to ballast and power limit the cars, right?

Last edited:
Mr. @Furinkazen:

None of the HP/Weight/PP numbers you typed in the car specs match with the in-game HP/Weight/PP numbers after I did all upgrades mentioned/needed. I suppose we need to ballast and power limit the cars, right?
Oil change and then power limit should do it.

I was thinking about the MSA track rules for this, but policing it would be absolutely horrible.

No. Ninners is just the new Spurgy...

Let's face it, @Spurgy 777 would have been a second faster than anyone else (including Ninners and Joe). :lol:

Yes, but then we found out the Hyundai was an unsaveable dog :P

The car was handled fine, it just received a BoP change after pre-season testing which killed it.

Nice lap, could only get 47.6 myself. Never been the Focus' biggest fan though. :indiff:

Having said that people are now reporting grip changes since 1.06, so maybe I could nab a .5 (hopefully it hasn't messed up all the specs).

I'd say the updates are our biggest threats. Nobody knows exactly what PD have done, and slightly more/less grip could throw certain cars out of a precarious window they've been specced in.

Am I next on the list to get politely shunned?

No, but its quite annoying. Pick one livery for the whole season, simple.
I did, I had the presentation car, then I signed up for the one weekend with RPM-Vulpus, and then I did the yellow/white when I went back to independent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back