FRL~ToCA11~GTP #1~ CHAMPIONS: Ninners (RPM-ECM), AMD87 (Alfa) Team SYM (Nissan)! FINAL TABLES UP!Open 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 6,918 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did, I had the presentation car, then I signed up for the one weekend with RPM-Vulpus, and then I did the yellow/white when I went back to independent.
Good. Just don't go shouting about it all the time when you change liveries.

Good. Just don't go shouting about it all the time when you change liveries.
Liveries/sponsorship has formed a huge part of my childhood, it's always going to excite me and be a big deal.

This season though, you'll all be glad to know, i'm not deliberately trying to find revolting colours, but instead going for something clean and presentable.

*May still be ever so slightly bright.

Liveries/sponsorship has formed a huge part of my childhood, it's always going to excite me and be a big deal.

This season though, you'll all be glad to know, i'm not deliberately trying to find revolting colours, but instead going for something clean and presentable.

*May still be ever so slightly bright.
OK I understand that, but there is no sponsorship in GT6. (Of course you could make up some if you really wanted) My car will be Red with White wheels. There, done. Big deal...

My car will be Formula Chameleon Green with the wheels painted on the color Maziora Mazeran.

Normal kids liked played with things like swings. HSV was more interested in the Dulux colour chart...
Almost, it was listing all the sponsors on the race cars I saw!

This has always stuck with me, don't know why... oh it might be because I had the front bumper on my wall :P

Metcalfe-1210.jpg

I was more interested with lego :P then I watched Top Gear with my Dad and then it all started...Burnout Paradise corrupted, got GT5 and got a wheel later that year and here we are being called an alien..lol.

It was not in registration period. However i'll let it slide. But car registrations are NOT opening until friday night - anyone who was booked before is registered and down. Everyone else wait until friday night to annouce at earliest - prevents "first come first served".
Sure, make what you can. @Michelin - LOOK A BRAZILIAN!

Don't you mean another one? (given I was born there and been living in Portugal for 25+ years :rolleyes:)

Don't you mean another one? (given I was born there and been living in Portugal for 25+ years :rolleyes:)

At least I go by the flag under your username, so yeah, I completely forgot you're a brazilian as well. :lol: Hope you can forgive me. :lol:

Anyway, we should run a brazilian team then! Since there are three of us, one has to run an independent team.

They're invading!

In response:

@Furinkazen First ToCA. then the World Cup and Olympics, and then world domination!!! :lol:

At least I go by the flag under your username, so yeah, I completely forgot you're a brazilian as well. :lol: Hope you can forgive me. :lol:

Anyway, we should run a brazilian team then! Since there are three of us, one has to run an independent team.
I would go by the country where I was born under my username, but it wouldn't look right given where I currently live...

Never knew that :dopey:

Right, horror-comedy show averted, don't see need for anything else really other than to set to work revising / fixing spec sheets :)

I believe I told you this once before, but that's ok...

Sorry, but being 2-times defending teams champions along with @snowgt kinda makes me want to keep up the partnership... :sly:

@Furinkazen Yeratel told you already that he was brazilian, in ToCA 7 or 8, can't remember which one exactly.

@Roflwaffle At the same time I want to know, I don't want to know. :lol:

I'll criticize right off the bat: no need for the huge spam of the manufacturer logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back