FRL~ToCA14 - IMPORTANT NOTICE POST #283Full 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 284 comments

Saturdays Or Sundays?

• Total voters
I feel the same way. I saw this and was like "Hey, I can compete in a full season." Then I checked my calendar and realized I would be lucky to even get one race in.

I feel the same way. I saw this and was like "Hey, I can compete in a full season." Then I checked my calendar and realized I would be lucky to even get one race in.

Pretty much what made me come to that realization. I guess in a way its actually good because I have no idea what this game feels like at all and the last thing I want to do is "Yay, I'm racing" and then pinball the field into turn 1.

Pretty much what made me come to that realization. I guess in a way its actually good because I have no idea what this game feels like at all and the last thing I want to do is "Yay, I'm racing" and then pinball the field into turn 1.
It would be less "pinball" and more "iron filings to magnets" with the way collisions are in the game. :lol:

Good thing it's a one-make series though. That means during this season, I will no longer need to complain about one car being way above the others, and can instead focus my whinery at the front runners for being too sweaty for a semi-casual series like TOCA. :P
The Volvo will still be OP though.

I voted "doesn't matter". If more people are able to race Sundays, that's great, but I'm impartial to either day.

Shotgun #54. Would it be easier for people to have a picture guide to liveries?

I'll take number #41 thank you
image.jpeg

Back