FRL~ToCA14 - IMPORTANT NOTICE POST #283Full 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 284 comments

Saturdays Or Sundays?

• Total voters
I'll take number #41 thank you
View attachment 511977
Right:
@LancerEvo7 @chrisjohnson93 @Greasy07 @Spooky Wooky @Jack slayer @GTPorsche @Panoz @Carbonox @TDZdave @Foxed

Need the following off you all.

Preferred In-Game Livery:
Car # (this will appear on in tables / etc)
Team Name (required)
Team / Independent status (Teams may be of two cars only)

Also Live streaming tonight's running.

Here's one you missed furi, my nets not gonna be good enough tonight, I ran out of data, first time for everything :P I'll be on my phone hassling Scott on GTA,

Edit: You got got it, stupid phone :P

Last edited:
Preferred In-Game Livery: Umotek Motorsports #13
Car # (this will appear on in tables / etc) 13
Team Name (required) SPB Motorsports
Team / Independent status (Teams may be of two cars only) Independent

I managed to get some free time but I have no idea how to join a multiplayer session.

Apart from the few times I got Senna'd by you (and whoever that was at Silverstone, rammed me right off the island :lol:), that was great fun.

Especially when you were not lagging up and down all the time....

Preferred In-Game Livery: (unsure what it is) #36
Car #36
Team Name: TBA
Team / Independent: Independent

36b-jpg.512083

Car #36
Team Name: TBA

36b-jpg.512083

Here is the fake Andy Priaulx, hopefully doesn't divebomb like him :sly:

And just like that, I'm running :lol:

Especially when you were not lagging up and down all the time....

Was I lagging? If I was, then it looks I'm gonna have to look at my internet. I wasn't mad about it, was too busy laughing whilst trying to keep my car under control. Its funny that here I was worried about hitting everyone else when I became the tennis ball :lol:

And just like that, I'm running :lol:

Was I lagging? If I was, then it looks I'm gonna have to look at my internet. I wasn't mad about it, was too busy laughing whilst trying to keep my car under control. Its funny that here I was worried about hitting everyone else when I became the tennis ball :lol:
You were lagging for me, but I was also attempting to upload a video at the time, so I wasn't completely sure if it was on my end or yours. Then again, there was no noticeable lag from anyone else.

One thing I learned today: The 320TC does not take to curbs very well. Every spin I had was due to riding the curb... and there was the time that @Furinkazen bumped the rear of my car because he got thrown off by the curb. :lol: I had fun though. 👍 Silverstone Classic grid start is going to be fun with a populated lobby. :scared:

Apart from the few times I got Senna'd by you (and whoever that was at Silverstone, rammed me right off the island :lol:), that was great fun.

At Silverstone, that would be me I believe. ;) :lol:

You were lagging for me, but I was also attempting to upload a video at the time, so I wasn't completely sure if it was on my end or yours. Then again, there was no noticeable lag from anyone else.

One thing I learned today: The 320TC does not take to curbs very well. Every spin I had was due to riding the curb... and there was the time that @Furinkazen bumped the rear of my car because he got thrown off by the curb. :lol: I had fun though. 👍 Silverstone Classic grid start is going to be fun with a populated lobby. :scared:

Yet if you hit a kerb flat on with stable throttle input and minimum steering input its ok. Doningtons chicane springs to mind.

I was initially going to question if there was a difference in physics between offline and online play, but remembering that I had been driving an LMP1 in my career mode and going to the 320TC was quite the difference. Like having to warm up tires and not having all the grip in the world. :lol:

So, is there a way to turn off the sound in the controller or not?

UPDATE

Car #36
Team Name: FlyingFox Motorsport

Out of curiosity, anyone here using a wheel for this game or controller?

Right guys a hefty post upcoming.

OP updated with new information. Changelog located in a spoiler that will also be in the OP as well.

~Changed Race Dates to reflect Saturdays.

~Updated Race Settings to include full mechanical damage.

~On a constructors note: FAS welcome to the team @Glenalz81 👍

Still requiring / missing car # / Team name / team or indy status for the following drivers:

@TDZdave @Jack slayer (got #) @R0ssingt0n (got #) @chrisjohnson93 (got #) @Greasy07 @Carbonox @RACECAR @ranhammerR34 Also @LancerEvo7 #1 is retracted due to previous season winner (@Ninners ) being absent.

At the moment 5 available seats, I may have to do some advertising soon... Invite anyone who may be interested...

Blue # means Independent.

upload_2016-2-11_20-57-34.png

Back