FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,870 views
Guessing those are Bathurst times Nin?

You'd of got pole with the Mercedes lap :lol:.
 
Guessing those are Bathurst times Nin?

You'd of got pole with the Mercedes lap :lol:.

Yeah they are, want to join us later on Paul for testing?
 
#21 for me
 
Don't think I'll make it tonight.
 
Yeah they are, want to join us later on Paul for testing?

I suck in these sorts of cars but for fun why not.

I'll see how I feel may play BL PS on PC instead though.
 
when does the lobby open?
 
May be late btw I'll have to go and do something else in a while.
 
Decided I'm not too keen on the Lexus so I'm gonna sell an lmp and buy the other two :lol:
 
ok will look out for the lobby
 
Body rigidity is allowed ? Asking just to be sure.
 
Something's wrong in Mercedes' specs... after following it to the letter, I came up with 560PP after limiting to 610BHP (spec sheet says 596PP)

EDIT: And don't ask about oil change, it's the first I always do...
 
Something's wrong in Mercedes' specs... after following it to the letter, I came up with 560PP after limiting to 610BHP (spec sheet says 596PP)

EDIT: And don't ask about oil change, it's the first I always do...

Flat floor?
 
I'm back. Can't find any friend lobbies, Room #?
 
Flat floor?

External parts don't add to PP in GT6... :dunce:

Also, what part of 'I followed the spec sheet to the letter' didn't you understand?
 
Something's wrong in Mercedes' specs... after following it to the letter, I came up with 560PP after limiting to 610BHP (spec sheet says 596PP)

EDIT: And don't ask about oil change, it's the first I always do...

Sorry, I made a typo... I meant 590, not 560

EDIT: Actually all cars are off PP-wise...
 
External parts don't add to PP in GT6... :dunce:

Also, what part of 'I followed the spec sheet to the letter' didn't you understand?
They do.

Rome is chaotic but damn good.

1472 6399 8665 9406 7193
 
Back