FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
Not sure if this will be suited to you racing Randy, but by all means come and join us for tests.

You might be right Alex! I just thought of something... Bathrust + Randy = NOT GOOD. Plus its on Saturdays, so if I make a race, its a miracle. BTW, the Lexus does have the flat floor option.. I just noticed it now. As for today, I think I have made plans to watch Talladega... :(

Last edited:
You might be right Alex! I just thought of something... Bathrust + Randy = NOT GOOD. Plus its on Saturdays, so if I make a race, its a miracle. BTW, the Lexus does have the flat floor option.. I just noticed it now.

Yeah, I said was tested with it ;)

Yeah, the Lexus originally had the flat floor and more power, it came out to be even over a lap but it suffered on the straights. I took away a bit of power and the flat floor to fix it. Over a lap of Bathurst, I had all 3 cars within a few tenths of each other, and only 1mph separating them on the Conrod Straight. The Mustang is just a tiny bit slower than the other two, but they're about as close to even as you'll get when you take into account racing factors.

I would like to join you guys for testing if you wouldn't mind. Just as something to do...

Go for it :)

Yeah, the Lexus originally had the flat floor and more power, it came out to be even over a lap but it suffered on the straights. I took away a bit of power and the flat floor to fix it. Over a lap of Bathurst, I had all 3 cars within a few tenths of each other, and only 1mph separating them on the Conrod Straight. The Mustang is just a tiny bit slower than the other two, but they're about as close to even as you'll get when you take into account racing factors.

Yeah, thanks for helping with that :cheers:

Awesome il build some cars and have a go then probably sign up

See you tonight then 👍

I going to take a Mustang under the DarkHorse banner for this, everything lines up very well. (color, number, car)

My god it takes ages to spec these up.

Took a while to do parts list, and then double check over!

Is there a limit on cars?

Would like a balance on things.

I going to take a Mustang under the DarkHorse banner for this, everything lines up very well. (color, number, car)

Why am I not surprised :P

3 Championships in this:

Overall - all 11 events.
PEC - Results of Motegi, Bathurst, Madrid
Teams - Teams together. Single car teams score points.

Just pointing out unpainted carbon bonnets are optional, but both team members in team would have to run the same one.
Also specific rim (in tuning sheet), and differing rim colours per team are permitted.

Are the Merc specs correct? I have a PPP and Power difference and I don't see any reason why.

Back