FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
Really hard-knuckle driving with these cars, will make a great series for sure. I doubt I'll be able to race full time but please put me down as a privateer entry, part-time driver in the Mercedes. Thanks. 👍

PSN: redbullrider20
Preferred Number: 20

Last edited:
Going to allow 1/2 more Erebus.

upload_2014-10-19_20-59-41.png

Really liking these cars. With the pad I thought they would be horrible (actually they kinda are off the line and out of slow corners) because of having barely any control over throttle input - but they are awesome once up to speed.

I'm not really having many issues with handling tbh, sometimes I get the understeer / oversteer issue but I think that's mainly due to missing an apex slightly rather than setup.

Really liking these cars. With the pad I thought they would be horrible (actually they kinda are off the line and out of slow corners) because of having barely any control over throttle input - but they are awesome once up to speed.

I'm not really having many issues with handling tbh, sometimes I get the understeer / oversteer issue but I think that's mainly due to missing an apex slightly rather than setup.
You changing set up a lot from stock?

Back