FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,870 views
Sorry, I made a typo... I meant 590, not 560

EDIT: Actually all cars are off PP-wise...

Should be 590pp, not 596.
 
Genuinely flubbed what to do.
 
I'm in in the Merc as well, under a yet-to-be-determined banner.
 
Really hard-knuckle driving with these cars, will make a great series for sure. I doubt I'll be able to race full time but please put me down as a privateer entry, part-time driver in the Mercedes. Thanks. 👍

PSN: redbullrider20
Preferred Number: 20
 
Last edited:
Going to allow 1/2 more Erebus.

upload_2014-10-19_20-59-41.png
 
I'm #43 since you had trouble figuring that out on your own. :P
 
Nope. What downforce is he at?
 
Car still needs work. One time the front doesn't want to turn in and another time the rear is trying to snap.
 
@Furinkazen officially I'll ( in nearly all events ) drive a #36 Ford under Lotos-Ford banner ( I'm not creative )
 
Car still needs work. One time the front doesn't want to turn in and another time the rear is trying to snap.

Same. Feels so bad :sick:
 
Really liking these cars. With the pad I thought they would be horrible (actually they kinda are off the line and out of slow corners) because of having barely any control over throttle input - but they are awesome once up to speed.

I'm not really having many issues with handling tbh, sometimes I get the understeer / oversteer issue but I think that's mainly due to missing an apex slightly rather than setup.
 
Really liking these cars. With the pad I thought they would be horrible (actually they kinda are off the line and out of slow corners) because of having barely any control over throttle input - but they are awesome once up to speed.

I'm not really having many issues with handling tbh, sometimes I get the understeer / oversteer issue but I think that's mainly due to missing an apex slightly rather than setup.
You changing set up a lot from stock?
 
Back