FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,906 views
Man Furi you are a bit petty bending the rules just to put your team in 2nd.. :sly:
 
Indy Road saturday. Think the 'Stangs are going to like it.
 
@Furinkazen be sure your drivers have the utmost banterrific respect for my home race track. Paint all of the curbs orange! :lol:

Good luck guys!
 
ECM will be running a colorscheme inspired by a Mercedes GT car.
 
ECM will be running a colorscheme inspired by a Mercedes GT car.

Orange-Mercedes-Benz-SLS-AMG-GT3-4.jpg


;)
 
I too will be running another throwback trans am mustang scheme ;)
 
If I ever win the lottery the first car I'd buy would be a British Racing Green Mini Cooper. I'd put a fake British license plate on the front with 'U WOT M8' on it.
 
I would rather buy that orange mb
 
Too early to know any lap times from Indy Road? Might run some testing tomorrow. Anyone done laps yet?
 
Too early to know any lap times from Indy Road? Might run some testing tomorrow. Anyone done laps yet?
Haven't had time. I would think based on experience in similar cars there that a 1.35 would be obtainable pretty easily. I can test Thursday at the earliest
 
Haven't had time. I would think based on experience in similar cars there that a 1.35 would be obtainable pretty easily. I can test Thursday at the earliest
31.6 here :kappa:
 
Club Lobby open for Practice right now if anyone's interested. :)
 
I've found myself busy today...I'll try to get some laps in tomorrow morning before the race.
 
ECM will be saving their livery reveal until race time.
 
Really hate to see myself lose the championship, but there's a pretty good chance I won't be able to make it tomorrow. I haven't run any laps either and am spending most of my night working on a new series of my own. I have to take my gaming PC I bought last weekend back to the seller so he can re-install windows on it. Having to wait until after the races might make it too late as I have to drive 50+ miles to get to him anyway.
 
Meh go for it dude! I'd like to see you in it!!
 
Drops get counted after tonight :)
 
Back