FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
Ah that's lame, we barely touched, thanks PD. Explains being able to build the gap in first stint then.
That was why it seemed like there was an anchor on my car that first stint. Not your fault or mine 👍

Mole I reckon has this.
upload_2015-2-22_12-12-25.png

So I think I just need to finish each race next week to win the title, would have been a bit closer if @R1600Turbo had not had the DNF earlier in the season, but very happy with my results so far, these V8s have worked a lot better for me than I thought they would.

8th pretty much sums up how meh it's been for me. Think 5/6th is much more appropriate for my pace but being caught up in all the incidents has hurt me. If I can make up any places at Fuji I will be surprised

Sadly, I am going to a concert this Sunday in Atlanta with my fraternity which will prevent me from racing this weekend.

Working until 11 am, so I'll be able to race Saturday if there's a race scheduled.

I might do some practice later tonight at around 8:30 pm US EST. Anyone here up for it?

I might be able to test in the morning on Friday(11:00 am US EDT/ 1600 GMT), but only for about an hour or so before I have to get ready for work.

Latest Posts

Back