FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,906 views
Turns out my mindless tinkering has actually produced a car that has some pace... and I apologise so much for lap 2 Fox, I'm an idiot...
 
Ah that's lame, we barely touched, thanks PD. Explains being able to build the gap in first stint then.
That was why it seemed like there was an anchor on my car that first stint. Not your fault or mine 👍
 
Mole I reckon has this.
upload_2015-2-22_12-12-25.png
 
I actually have a chance at 2nd after all that's happened this season :lol:
 
Best I can hope for now is 10th, around 300 points behind my teammate who I've only beaten once this season
 
So I think I just need to finish each race next week to win the title, would have been a bit closer if @R1600Turbo had not had the DNF earlier in the season, but very happy with my results so far, these V8s have worked a lot better for me than I thought they would.
 
8th pretty much sums up how meh it's been for me. Think 5/6th is much more appropriate for my pace but being caught up in all the incidents has hurt me. If I can make up any places at Fuji I will be surprised
 
Sucks I'm out now but life does get in the way. Now hopefully I can make it next week.
 
Sucks I'm out now but life does get in the way. Now hopefully I can make it next week.
Nah dude, we have a 2nd place battle that's gonna be pretty awesome!!
 
Sadly, work shifts changed due to someone being ill and I'll be working this Saturday :(
 
Sadly, I am going to a concert this Sunday in Atlanta with my fraternity which will prevent me from racing this weekend.
 
Working until 11 am, so I'll be able to race Saturday if there's a race scheduled.
 
I might do some practice later tonight at around 8:30 pm US EST. Anyone here up for it?
 
I might be able to test in the morning on Friday(11:00 am US EDT/ 1600 GMT), but only for about an hour or so before I have to get ready for work.
 
Back