FRL~V8 SUPERCARS - Moleman CHAMPION, ECM Pirtek Endurance Cup ChampionsFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,753 comments
  • 76,786 views

Furinkazen

Sim Racing Organiser
Premium
Messages
44,186
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Messages
Furinkazen_54
V8_Supercars_logo.jpg


WELCOME TO FRL V8 SUPERCARS!

Mercedes, Lexus, Ford... all makers of some of the highest performance V8 super sedans and coupes going! Now they lock horns in the first ever FRL V8 SUPERCARS SERIES


PTSSYSTEM2_zps16adaa79.jpg



LQJ5QtI.jpg


ROME TRACK GUIDE​
 
Last edited:
I was considering doing the 3/2 thing but thought against it for obvious reasons.
 
*cough* BST copycat *cough* :sly:.
I was considering doing the 3/2 thing but thought against it for obvious reasons.

You doing this Nin?

Proud to announce I will be running two Furi AutoSports FAS Mustang BOSS V8's, running under the "Ford Performance Racing (FPR)" banner. I will be the #54 car with the #44 car of @SkengD joining me, as part of a full time deal that will continue into ToCA13 :) :)
 
I'll go ahead and nab one of those Mustangs.
 
I'm signing up for part time - Mercedes / Ford , I'll say after tests , with number 36
 
Sign me up for part-time. How big a part, I don't know yet. :)
 
Sign me up for part-time. How big a part, I don't know yet. :)

We'll be testing tonight, feel free to come along!

Also looking for a race director... I have been in contact...
 
Just noticed the Lexus doesn't have flat floor but the other do - how much difference does it make?
 
Just noticed the Lexus doesn't have flat floor but the other do - how much difference does it make?

Lexus has up to 200-ish downforce, and others have 25. Flat floor is needed on the C63 and Mustang, Lexus doesn't need it.
 
Kinda figured as much, cheers. I've driven the Lexus and it felt ok, not driven the Merc or Ford but I imagine they are pigs without the flat floor.
 
Is the Lexus good on top speed?
Kinda figured as much, cheers. I've driven the Lexus and it felt ok, not driven the Merc or Ford but I imagine they are pigs without the flat floor.

Yep. @LancerEvo7 found if the Lexus has flat floor then it is OP in turns but 8mph off on straights at Bathurst. However, the changes fix it.
 
I was just about to ask about any things he's noticed with the cars.
 
Rome will be a scary start for the season :scared:
 
Planning running this part-time, #9 of course, car TBD and announced.
 
Back