FRL~WSC VIII - GTP #1 Enduros! FURI & ANDIL WIN THE FINAL AT SPA!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,591 comments

Add Bathurst to the WSC VIII calendar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This would almost warrant 2 separate series. But then we would lose the multi-class feel that adds that little bit extra.

WSC on GT7 with lobbies allowing for bigger fields would be great, although I have my doubts, if they actually will make that possible. How would they cram e.g. 32 cars into the same pit-area...?

This would almost warrant 2 separate series. But then we would lose the multi-class feel that adds that little bit extra.

WSC on GT7 with lobbies allowing for bigger fields would be great, although I have my doubts, if they actually will make that possible. How would they cram e.g. 32 cars into the same pit-area...?
Drivers make teams and use the same pit-box?

Solution is to add extra, oh wait this ain't a PC sim.

Oh and GT-O class to have two seperate in-championship classes for drivers O-PRO and O-AM.

Am I on your entry list Furi? If so I'll test some cars tonight - if not, no probs

upload_2014-7-3_17-48-32.png

Four people already have taken the 250 GTO? :eek: Wasn't it two Berlinettas and two GTO's? And why does it say I'm in for the Shelby? Did people forget about the Five Ferrari Threat which I'm rounding off? ??? ?

Four people already have taken the 250 GTO? :eek: Wasn't it two Berlinettas and two GTO's? And why does it say I'm in for the Shelby? Did people forget about the Five Ferrari Threat which I'm rounding off? ??? ?

Mustang be best for you.

Wooh! I actually have a chance of winning something! :cheers:
:lol:

Thanks to @redbullrider20 for hosting a GTP free run lobby that turned into a WSC test room at Silverstone :lol: - 2:01.8 (matching my FL from last season) for me in the Mk IV, and @chrisjohnson93 not far off either. Regular XJ13 (are you reading Ryan) is perfectly controllable and looks pretty damn on par spec wise.

Mustang be best for you.

:lol:

Thanks to @redbullrider20 for hosting a GTP free run lobby that turned into a WSC test room at Silverstone :lol: - 2:01.8 (matching my FL from last season) for me in the Mk IV, and @chrisjohnson93 not far off either. Regular XJ13 (are you reading Ryan) is perfectly controllable and looks pretty damn on par spec wise.

Are you afraid that I won't be able to control the Ferrari? I've drove it and have gotten better times with it at Brands and at the Matterhorn. The Shelby just doesn't have the agility, and the wheelspin is a bit annoying. Also, do you mean to say that if I somehow were to do a couple GT-P races that the Jaguar would be the best for me? I'm sure the regular version is slightly better but I don't want to risk anything. The Mark IV is the best for me.

Are you afraid that I won't be able to control the Ferrari? I've drove it and have gotten better times with it at Brands and at the Matterhorn. The Shelby just doesn't have the agility, and the wheelspin is a bit annoying. Also, do you mean to say that if I somehow were to do a couple GT-P races that the Jaguar would be the best for me? I'm sure the regular version is slightly better but I don't want to risk anything. The Mark IV is the best for me.

GT-O Ferrari full. GT-P Ford full.

The C2 feels surprisingly similar to the C3 from 2 seasons ago. It's a very good handling car. You just have to remember to shift really early, because all of the torque is down low in the rev-band. ;)

The red line is about 1000rpm higher than the C3 but I'm still changing gear low down.

In other news, race previews etc i'm working on now before we start, so it's just a click away from being posted.

Back