FRL~WSC VIII - GTP #1 Enduros! FURI & ANDIL WIN THE FINAL AT SPA!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,591 comments

Add Bathurst to the WSC VIII calendar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, I'm just a horrible whiny slow hypocrite who likes all his cars to be grip machines. :embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed: Now, since you know everything about grip levels, why are you using tires that have too much grip if CM is the most accurate? :confused:
Because there's a balance between accuracy and driveability. I mean Furi can hardly keep it on the track over a single lap on SS tires, how do you think he'd handle a 3 hour race on CMs?

Also a good example is Indycar. Cars had good grip and were more of an issue in the slower corners... as they should be. If Indycar had racing tyres it would have been very boring and straightforward to handle. I think the tyre compounds were perfect for that series.

Because there's a balance between accuracy and driveability. I mean Furi can hardly keep it on the track over a single lap on SS tires, how do you think he'd handle a 3 hour race on CMs?

Cheers pal :P

Also a good example is Indycar. Cars had good grip and were more of an issue in the slower corners... as they should be. If Indycar had racing tyres it would have been very boring and straightforward to handle. I think the tyre compounds were perfect for that series.

👍

Would help if there were tables up, also I have only 1 non-score and you can't drop Le Mans I think @Furinkazen put

Oh, right. I misread. You will lose 2 points from Brands Hatch most likely. You can drop Le Mans this season, but it's unlikely anyone who finished the race would because of the double points rule.

Total points including one dropped score with 2nd potential drop score in brackets (either driver scores less points, then that will be 2nd dropped score, or driver scores more - then total points will increase by points-score at Spa minus that)

SnowCrash: 79 (6)
O'rama: 65 (4)
Yeratel: 34.5 (0.5)
ChrisJ: 30 (2)
Lout: 28 (0)
Roflwaffle: 27 (0)
Siggers: 19 (0)
Andil: 18 (0)
Daiba: 11.5 (0)
Matheus: 7.5 (0)
FlyingFox: 6.5 (0)
Smuffy: 1 (0)

DK
Where's my result in that?

Right. Since you hadn't scored before Le Mans, i seem to have overlooked you.

DK: 8 (0)

Total points including one dropped score with 2nd potential drop score in brackets (either driver scores less points, then that will be 2nd dropped score, or driver scores more - then total points will increase by points-score at Spa minus that)

Just ahead of Matheus on 8 points
DK
Where's my result in that?

upload_2014-10-4_12-3-53.png

upload_2014-10-4_12-4-26.png

upload_2014-10-4_12-4-52.png
*should say LMC then Spa I know.

I presume we will have to re-do qualifying tonight, tempted to move into the GT-P class for tonight but may stay in the HMS Jag.

Back