FRL~WSC VIII - GTP #1 Enduros! FURI & ANDIL WIN THE FINAL AT SPA!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,591 comments
  • 106,377 views

Add Bathurst to the WSC VIII calendar?


  • Total voters
    22
  • Poll closed .
I want to take a crack at victory, so I'm able to retire this car with at least a win...


EDIT: When will GT-O Q start?
 
Last edited:
28 min to GT-O Q.
 
Not entirely sure I'll be home in time for GT-O Q, but I'll race tonight...
 
Leaving the hospital now (went to visit my grandma)... I'll be home in 20 minutes max...
 
Leaving the hospital now (went to visit my grandma)... I'll be home in 20 minutes max...

GT-O Q started. Hope all is well :)
 
Just got home... gimme 5 minutes to fire up the game
 
Literally not done a single lap till that quali, so 3 laps in the car and only 0.6 off Nin, I'll take that.
 
0.01 between top 3in GT-P....
 
Literally not done a single lap till that quali, so 3 laps in the car and only 0.6 off Nin, I'll take that.
I only did 1 flying lap before I joined the lobby. Anyway happy with performance tonight. Had a good gap too and had to drive the entire first stint with rear right damage meaning the thing was sliding through Eau Rouge most of the time and was snapping a lot. Sorry to Snow for the start, I expected the cars ahead to back off more and form up but the cars behind me were spread out so I backed away from GT-P field to allow the GTO's to be closer together but then couldn't see if it was green and got on the power so late which affected you.

FL: 2:33.4

I think I'll go GTO next season, much more fun.
 
Was a good fight in 2nd stint @Ninners, though I think we were only playing rather than an actual battle :p eg I was going inside in places just to keep the "side by side" going as I knew you were leaving later.

Amazing 4 way nose to tail with Nin, Snow and Yera in 1st stint too - so close yet no contact, was brilliant driving 👍

And finally a GTO win! Didn't throw it away this time!
 
2 in as many weeks and FL. :)
 
Dammit!! :grumpy: Heartbreak Hotel for me...HARD Disconnection (like complete failure of the modem) with a few to go.. :dunce: I will be having some words with AT&T Uverse. However, after 45 out 60 laps completed, I can't be too unhappy. :D Oh well, I had a blast in the Mustang, will be back next year in something different however. ;) Thanks again @Furinkazen for letting me come out and drive the one series that I enjoy a ton. As for @Ninners joining GTO... DO IT! :D You'll have a blast with it! GTO is fun man. Anyway, if I caused any issues with any of you, I appologize right here and now. See ya. :cheers:
 
Bit lonely really. Shame to send the GTB off like that! Roll on GT-P!
 
Bit gutted to DC on the formation lap especially after getting pole by 0.008 from Ryan and would of been nice to see what I could of done regarding to winning the race.

But did watch the F1 instead
 
Back