From E to D

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kano Manel
  • 4 comments
  • 924 views
Messages
483
United Kingdom
London
Hi all, do you know if you have to wait now to go past rank E? I made an account to play only in weekly race and try to reach A+ with it, I can't pass of DR E, I'm SR S. Do you have to wait 3 days or sonmething like that?
 
oh my god, I've done 4 only LOL
Thank you very much!!
 
You have to place like 3rd to get you dr to move like an inch.
 
You have to place like 3rd to get you dr to move like an inch.
Not from E to D. You only have to drive five races - as @VeeDoubleU already said.

And even if what you said was true - and it isn't - an inch is pretty much all of a DR bar on any screen below about 55-inches. Takes a bit more than one third place finish to advance an entire DR level, even at D.
 
Back