• 136 comments

JogoAsobi

Premium
Front-Drive Non-Racing Car Super Lap: Eiger Nordwand, Short Track

ENS.jpg

Period of Availability:
05/22/2014 - 06/19/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
Ratings Registration: 05/22/2014 - 06/05/2014, 3:00 GMT/UTC
(Click here to convert to your local time).

Times:
Bronze: 1:30.000
Silver: 1:24.000
Gold: 1:20.500

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.17,000
Silver: Cr.23,000
Gold Cr.55,000 + GT GUNMETAL 008-W paint chip gift.

SRF is forced OFF (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.
PP: 400, Tires: CS, Nitrous cannot be installed.
Drivetrain: FF, Type of Car: Normal.

Course Conditions:
Time, 09:40.
Precipitation, 0%.
Track: Eiger Nordwand, Short Track.

ENS_.jpg

TUNES:

Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4 T Sport '09 - @Bee_Bee9 - Chunkee_Monkey

Honda 1300 Coupe 9 S '70 - @Woodski_427

Honda Civic Type R (EK) '98 - @shaunm80 - Exeter Tuning

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '04 - @WhoosierGirl

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) '03 - @shaunm80 - Exeter Tuning

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98 - @r1roman

Mini Cooper S '05 - @shaunm80 - Exeter Tuning

Peugeot 106 S16 '03 - @DolHaus - Haus of flying Daggers

Renault Clio R.S. '11 - @LJP64

Suzuki Concept-S2 '03 - @srmellott

Seasonal tunes directory
here maintained by @XS.

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

----------------------------------------------
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna[/QUOTE

Last edited:
I used the Afla Mito 1.4T Sport '09 with Chunkee Monkey's tune that he did for an earlier seasonal and I got Gold on the second lap (my first is always a Nanna lap just to get a ghost). BTW I am a very ordinary driver.

But I am still going to try the Exeter tune cause they always work well for me. This seasonal is one I will do a heap of times using different cars.

Last edited:
I tried with Balade CRX, DelSol, EK and then DC5.

I recommend the Integra DC5 (04), just use custom transmission set at lowest value and engine power limit to 400pp (i did a 1.17.3xx). If someone is having problems, try the Integra DC5. Turn in is like on FR cars ;)

Can't wait to give this one a try. Another low PP event, being an old croggie it actually gives my reflexes a chance to cope.

Looks like PD are reverting to their GT5 style seasonals. Two TT's and two DT's.

Now all we have to hope is that on the opposite weeks we get the races as in GT5 and at least we will have something different to look forward to.

I'm liking the 400 pp tt's we've been getting, I have a multitude of cars at that level that are awesome.

Keep it up PD

I'm pretty sure the DC5 Integra (the one that was premium in GT5) will be the car of choice if you want a top time.
You don't have to be an Einstein to figure that out tho:P

et_
I'm pretty sure the DC5 integra (the one that was premium in GT5) will be the car of choice. if you want a top time.
Not very high odds on that tho:P

It was the car of choice on one of the last GT5 time trials I participated on. I finished 3rd. :)

It seems like it's also the car of choice here too, with some standard DC2 Integras and a few Clios in the mix.

It was the car of choice on one of the last GT5 time trials I participated on. I finished 3rd. :)

It seems like it's also the car of choice here too, with some standard DC2 Integras and a few Clios in the mix.
I think I was 8'th on that one...

Free choice at last! I'll be trying a few oddities and classics for this one - 400pp gives you good range of 'less-likely' cars.

Couldn't manage gold with my Mini Marcos at 1:21.6 - just not enough power and I was losing a lot of time up the long hill on the return. More than likely is possible with better driver and tune.

Achieved gold (1:20.2) with ('02?) Nissan Cube at around 178 BHP. Should be good for mid 19s if I can weed out a bit more understeer.

Next up will be '79 Civic 1500 and '76 Golf.

About 9/10 of the top 10 are using the Integra DC5 but not one tune listed here for it.

Would be much appreciated if someone could post a decent tune for it. :cheers:

Edit - whoosierGirl has posted a smashing tune since I originally posted this.
Well done WhoosierGirl :cheers:

Edit - Thanks Shaunm80 for your tune also. Thanks for sharing :cheers:

Last edited:
About 9/10 of the top 10 are using the Integra DC5 but not one tune listed here for it.

Would be much appreciated if someone could post a decent tune for it. :cheers:

I used these numbers for this and the Brands Hatch TT, I haven't participated in any TT since aggravating my shoulder during the Chamonix TT and wanted to make a few laps. I tense up way to much on road courses and was getting sore after 30 minutes and called it quits.

I am at work and don't have the exact numbers in front of me for the transmissions, springs or ride height. I am not a tuner by any stretch of the imagination and I only did maybe 10 laps on each TT and the setup looks crazy but it was good enough for top 10 in both TT's as of yesterday and maybe it will help someone else.

I used the 04 Integra here and the standard 86 GT at Brands

Ride height in front all the way up, rear all the way down.
Front springs all the way down and rear all the way up.
All dampers set at 3, Roll Bars at 5.
No camber front and rear.
-.15 front toe and .05 rear toe
LSD 5/35/5
I did all 3 of the weight reductions on both cars
I did not add any weight, just reduced % power to get to the correct pp.
BB was 6/2 here and 5/5 at Brands

I used these numbers for this and the Brands Hatch TT, I haven't participated in any TT since aggravating my shoulder during the Chamonix TT and wanted to make a few laps. I tense up way to much on road courses and was getting sore after 30 minutes and called it quits.

I am at work and don't have the exact numbers in front of me for the transmissions, springs or ride height. I am not a tuner by any stretch of the imagination and I only did maybe 10 laps on each TT and the setup looks crazy but it was good enough for top 10 in both TT's as of yesterday and maybe it will help someone else.

I used the 04 Integra here and the standard 86 GT at Brands

Ride height in front all the way up, rear all the way down.
Front springs all the way down and rear all the way up.
All dampers set at 3, Roll Bars at 5.
No camber front and rear.
-.15 front toe and .05 rear toe
LSD 5/35/5
I did all 3 of the weight reductions on both cars
I did not add any weight, just reduced % power to get to the correct pp.
BB was 6/2 here and 5/5 at Brands

Welcome back Whoosier. :cheers: It's good to see you back even if it is only for a few laps and a quick post of how your doing. Take care of your shoulder and Thanks for posting a quick tune for the Integra.

Back