Frst GTPSP Hybrids

• Thread starter hardtofind
  • 139 comments
CAn you make a video tutorial please?

This is a Hybrid thread

what is a good NA exhaust code

& what is a good Turbo exhaust code

& what is a good supercharger exhaust code

I cant Hear a difference, but my hearing ain't too good.

Do you Have a working combo I could try?

Veyron

Engine = 0AB6

Chassis = 0B1D

Suspention = 1D10

Drivetrain = 0C00

LSD = 202D

Brake 1012

DownForce = 0B04

Tranny = 1A80

gearbox

0C680DFB
068308D7
0421050A
031B036E
00000AA3

So I'm Helping build a Database of the Cars Exclusive to GT PSP :) .

This is a Hybrid thread

what is a good NA exhaust code

& what is a good Turbo exhaust code

& what is a good supercharger exhaust code

I cant Hear a difference, but my hearing ain't too good.

Do you Have a working combo I could try?

Its more easy to find a NA combo.
For example
Mercedes CL 600 engine 000006E8
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (JGTC) `03 exhaust 000008DA
You can hear difference easily without earphones too.
You can use race car exhausts ,i dont have most of the road cars exhaust.New psp cars also doesnt have a default exhaust.
Most of the race cars are Na so its little hard to find a turbo exhaust.I will look into that.

CAn you make a video tutorial please?

I think you maen "how to make a hybrid tutorial".
I can make a tutorial but its about using a cheat device .Hybridding is not a special progress.If you now how to use Cwcheat or codepr thats same.
I will make small tutorial about how to obtain parts with cwcheat easily.

Anybody know value for tyre codes? Every time I used tyre codes, it will crash the game.
Tyre codes are different for gtpsp.GT4 codes not working.I have Veyron tire codes
FRONT 10852
REAR 1084A
You can check the tyre codes after selecting the car.Look the values of trye address which one you want.

The brake controller address is there but value is same for all cars.
You can check this addres 146B258

_C0 Brake controller
_L 0x2146B258 0x000004A5
Let me now if there is a difference .
Thanks.

I would assume that the value is the same for all as they are all in default 50/50 or whatever the default is, but I think 50/50 is right.

There should be 2 settings or 2 parts to the code. 1 front 1 rear.

Aside from the part code hat is

I'm checking the address now :)

UPDATE

Mines Skyline = 000004A5

Yup it seams static, but not enough for settings F/R unless its completely nonadjustable and 000004A5 is just a default code.

Last edited:
Well how brake controllers operate it usually MUST be 2 codes, as its not so much of a balance as so much as it is intensity for front and back

but by looking at the address structer, I should beable to look into this too

hi bro htf, do u have d AI codes? what i mean is when enter single race mode ,time trial mode,drift trial mode,i will just let d AI to control my car. is that possible? i try d AI code that have provide by others but that code only disable d opponent cars, is it possible that u can make a AI codes that control d user car, is that possible? thanks ,oh btw i'm a new member here, and already use d code that have been provide here and i have to thank you and those bros n sis out there who have invested a lot of their time to redefine d gtpsp to a much higher lever,when i got this game i never imagine that this game on d psp can be mod to this far,come to think of d years polyphony digital director(kazunori yamauchi)use to make it finally to d psp platform ,i can imagine d hard work that u guys have done, well we all got our own lives to live ,as i'm just a user and don't have all d knowledge to contribute i can only offer u all bro/sis a BIG THANK YOU for all d mod job done for d gtpsp community, THANK YOU

hi bro htf, do u have d AI codes? what i mean is when enter single race mode ,time trial mode,drift trial mode,i will just let d AI to control my car. is that possible? i try d AI code that have provide by others but that code only disable d opponent cars, is it possible that u can make a AI codes that control d user car, is that possible? thanks ,oh btw i'm a new member here, and already use d code that have been provide here and i have to thank you and those bros n sis out there who have invested a lot of their time to redefine d gtpsp to a much higher lever,when i got this game i never imagine that this game on d psp can be mod to this far,come to think of d years polyphony digital director(kazunori yamauchi)use to make it finally to d psp platform ,i can imagine d hard work that u guys have done, well we all got our own lives to live ,as i'm just a user and don't have all d knowledge to contribute i can only offer u all bro/sis a BIG THANK YOU for all d mod job done for d gtpsp community, THANK YOU

Welcome to GTP. We're glad you've found good stuff here.

Unfortunately you need to work on your posting. We really discourage all the text message "spelling" like you do above. Also, please use capitals and punctutaion properly.

No, this is not English class, but writing properly is a big part of maintaining the quality of posts that you've found helpful here. It's also easier for people who do not speak English natively to read, and many of our members are from countries around the globe.

Besides, it's in the rules. Thanks.

hi bro htf, do u have d AI codes?

I didnt think about that before.I will try to find but that will be hard becouse only adhoc has that option.This game is very strict about game modes.i was trying to add a timer to drift mode because it had quick power-weight tune :) before hybridding.
By the way i found a way to adjust quick power-weight tune in all modes.Its only working when the car is NOT in favorites.Same as other tuning settings.You can have a suspension high as you want or adjust aero all the way to the max.This settings also working with non favorite cars.As soon as you add car to favorites settings capped again.
I m working a full list of codes i will post it when finished(couple days maybe).
Have fun.

Well bro hardtofind, Kudos to you, I can see that you have really invest a lot of your precious time in order to find codes for this game, AND most importantly you are kind enough to put an effort to share with the mass.

I got to say this is not an easy tast it really needs a lot of patient, I try to look in to the gt-vol files and also disasemble in cheat searcher, but with no success ,i got no clue,haha really i'm not build for this job.

I think i just have to rely the bros/sis on this forum. by the way my last encounter with gran turismo was 9 years ago,that was ps1.and my psp1000 have been kept in the box for ??? year and just recently update to cfw 5.xx just to play this game.

This game will definitely going to keep me going enjoy for some time,as that i have found this wonderful forum and it's keeps on pumping out codes.

I just can't seems to stop, what more can i ask for??? CONTAGIOUS!!!

Hi, bro hardtofind, i'm modding a corvette c5 race car using veyron engine and the transmisson and able to make an 200+mph,but would need some help, i don't how to fine tune the gearbox ratio ,can u give some advice on this ,i like to understand more on this , thanks

I updated the first post.There is a gtpsp.xls file.it contains every part and setting addresses.
Displacement , chip ,engine balance its all there.They can be used but effects are not as expected.If you add a chip to your car its HP goes skyrocket (5000-6000 Hp) same as others.In the xls file i explained some of them .There is tutorial coming ,it will cover most of the settings and use of parts.
Have fun.

I updated the first post.There is a gtpsp.xls file.it contains every part and setting addresses.
Displacement , chip ,engine balance its all there.They can be used but effects are not as expected.If you add a chip to your car its HP goes skyrocket (5000-6000 Hp) same as others.In the xls file i explained some of them .There is tutorial coming ,it will cover most of the settings and use of parts.
Have fun.

The gtpsp.xls has reached its download limit :(

Anybody who has DL'ed it want to add it in an attachment?

The gtpsp.xls has reached its download limit :(

Anybody who has DL'ed it want to add it in an attachment?

BROTHER i don't understand what you mean by (The gtpsp.xls has reached its download limit )??? , but anyway here you go,

Attachments

• gtpsp.rar
    7.8 KB · Views: 141
  • GTPSPParts.rar
    100.5 KB · Views: 163
dont know if anyone posted this but heres some raw parts lists from when we were messing with gt4 hybrids, look for the attatchments that sucahyo posted (engine.rar, chassis, etc..). His site appears to be down, but this should help. I'm downloading it now before I call it a night haha!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=99485

hope that helps, this got me playing gt psp again just so i can make some "realistic" hybrids (2jz s2k, rb26 sileighty, j32 crx). keep up the good work guys!

EDIT: actually read the post and saw there was some other info posted, but figure the more the better! happy holidays all!

EDIT2: Noticed, using the disassembler as suggested earlier, you can use it to get the part #'s for whatever you want. Just look for the addresses
from earlier in the thread.

-When in the "Select Cheats" submenu of CW Cheat (best to do this with enable cheats OFF, so there will be no accidents - we're only looking).
-Press Square over a code you want to modify (this "edits" the code live)
-Press Triangle here (when you first see the edit code screen) to switch to the Memory Editor mode (circle always goes back)
-Press Square here to switch to the Disassembler screen for that memory address, scroll down to the address you're looking for and see what is the value (the value will be your "part" code).
-In the disassembler screen, if you highlight the address for the "code" you want - hit X and it'll add it to your "code" list. Dont think theres a way to rename it from in CW Cheat, you'll have to edit the cheat.db file to change the name later. Press select when you're back in the "SelectCheats" submenu to save any changes.

Example Codes;
0x2146B268 0x0000PART - engine code for example from earlier

part =
0663 - 787B 4-Rotor
065E - K20a DC5 Touring Car
0AB5 - Enzo
096E - Escudo
0AAB - Countach 25th
08ED - Audi R8 Race Car
08DE - Amuse Carbon-R

Chassis codes (lighter alternatives :) )
0x2146B260 0x0000part

part =
08FC - Carbon-R R34 chassis
0965 - Amuse S2k R1
0B13 - Audi R8 LMS
08BF - Audi A4 Touring
08B0 - Blitz R34 4dr
05A9 - NSX-R LM Concept
0648 - Castrol Tom's Supra
08C1 - RE Amemiya RX7 (Fd)
063B - Spoon Civic (EK)
0898 - Spoon Integra (DC)
0714 - Impreza Super Touring
06FC - Alrezza Touring Car

By using the method above (disassembler that was mentioned previously), you can get any part code for whatever you're modifying easily!

0x2146B280 0x00001011 - Suzuki GSX/R Concept suspension (rides nice, has good adjustment and is pretty low haha!)

PS. The ntsc/us addresses appear to work fine, I dumped/patched my own iso using a storebought copy and its working fine for hybriding on my old psp!

Last edited:
Nice work guys!

I dont have a psp so I cant enjoy this yet but what got me thinking is the idea that these hybrids could be traded to GT5 (when it's finally released).

That would be very interesting. I would love to make some hybrids again if it's really as simple as getting a psp and cheat device (compared to emulator's for GT4). I'll try to keep track of the progress here.
Keep up the good work!

Truly amazing work Hardtofind and everyone who submitted codes!

I think it may be time for a few collaboration projects: Engineering the fastest vehicle, engineering the best vehicle for the track, engineering the best vehicle for the dirt and engineering the best vehicle for the snow. I believe once the codes for the best components are revealed its should be easy to implement.

My hybrid GT-R Spec V (R35) can hit 535 km/h in 4th gear on R3 tires. Only used the 7 spd tranny from a M5 Concept and a Stage 4 turbo to achieve this. Power is 1966 KW compared the 386 KW stock. I got my codes here: http://www.consolespot.net/forums/psp-help-tutorials/28389-how-hybrid-gran-turismo-psp-cars-guide-cwcheat-2.html

Back