FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

I made some tracks on the original Eifle track. Actually liking the constant cornering on tracks, the lower PP cars will have more of a chance on these insanely great tracks.
-------------------------
Also I may recreate SRR11.

The key to making a fun and memorable track would be, as Wynter says, to use the topography to your best advantage.

Last edited:
L.O.T.S. NEWS UPDATE!!!

SlenderMan's retirement: As you may or may not know, our resident Touge Legend has retired from competitive Touge and stepped down as president of our league.

What this means: For the most part, nothing much, except that Slender has relinquished his administrative and legislative duties over the league - leaving myself, CG, and Wynter as sole members of the LotS Council in charge of the league ... you'll probably just see him around Leeds than you already do :lol:

-----

Course Maker's Arrival: This is what not only the Touge community, but GT fans the world over, have been waiting for and it's finally here!!!

What this means: L.O.T.S. was founded on the principle of running exclusively on user-made courses. After two years of waiting, we can finally return to greatness and become the No.1 league for Touge on GT once again!

-----

A New Era of L.O.T.S.: With the changing times, we must evolve to survive and remain relevant. Beginning later this month, L.O.T.S. will be run under a completely new and more dynamic format for competition.

What this means: Legend of the Streets will cease to be an open "club". Upon implementation of the update, L.O.T.S. will be run and managed like any typical sports association - complete with crews, teams, free agency, and seasonal match schedule. Individual driver efforts will still be a part of the league, but no longer will that be our primary focus.

-----

ATTN. New Members: There will he a new process, involving league members as a unified body, for screening and accepting prospective drivers in to the league. Call it Probation.

What this means: New drivers interested in joining L.O.T.S. will no longer be accepted unconditionally as before. If you express interest in this league, you must first earn the approval of its members. (THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ACTUAL DRIVER SKILL/SPEED)

-----

Stay tuned for more information as it develops.

Last edited:
NEWS UPDATE!!!

- We are testing new regulations and ask you, the community, to help us test them and suggest any changes.

- FROM NOW ON, Fully Customizable Transmissions will be permitted on all classes

- There will NO LONGER be a Displacement Limit on C CLASS

-----

C Class: Casual - PP400CS; 200HP

B Class: Enthusiast - NO PP LIMIT; SH tires; 350HP; 1200KG

A Class: Professional - PP530SH; 500HP; NO WEIGHT LIMIT

-----

*NOTE: None of these regulations are yet final. It's up to you guys to help decide what stays and changes with your input and feedback.

In the end, the council will have the final decision.

Last edited:
NEWS UPDATE!!!

So ... I've been running the new regulations online with different groups, here's what I've found:

- C Class at PP400CS/200hp is looking to be quite balanced. I have a dozen or so cars in that range, myself. The competition is really close and is very dependent on skill and course knowledge. 👍

-----

- B Class at 350hp/1200kg has shown to be promising, as well. Everything from Euro to US and JDM is evenly matched. Even great disparities in power (up to 100hp difference) doesn't give a car an unfair advantage (not even 4WD), since it's really hard to put all that power down on these tight courses. Also, the lack of straightaways (or very short ones) make it so you haven't much chance to overtake by abusing the power. Fair?

Although, I was thinking of also trying out 275-300hp/1100kg, as a certain group been doing on their own for some time, suggested. But, that almost eliminates USDM and Muscle from being competitive. Few Euro cars can even get down to that weight, which would give JDM an unfair advantage.

At 350hp/1200kg, most cars are in the range of 470-490PP, with some just over 490. Perhaps disallow the use of Flat Floors in this class to keep Premium and Standard cars even?

Like I said, the difference in PP isn't always negative. The weaker cars are easier to manage, less likely to over shoot a corner. And the weight is balanced through the corners.

-----

- A Class at PP530SH/500hp is one class I haven't gathered to much data for yet. Most people are online are seen running lightened JDM (under 1200kg) without much power - from 440-480PP - and they give my 500hp E92 M3 a run for its money.

It works out well, I feel, because it's such an open-ended regulation. You can literally drive whatever you want, just know that the competition could be far more powerful. Of course, there isn't much room to use a lot of this power on these tracks, and it can easily backfire.

-----
-----

NOTE TO REGULAR/VETERAN MEMBERS:
The new L.O.T.S. Club on GT COMMUNITY is LIVE - membership is by INVITE ONLY.

Keep your eyes on your Gran Turismo INBOX, as invitations will be rolling out soon to current members (in no particular order).

-----
-----

We are looking to host a Time Attack on a custom track in the Club Page to kick things off.

Mount Akagi would be a good starting point since a lot of people already have that track and has shown to be popular. One event for each Class, so people car start getting cars ready.

Please, everyone, it would mean a great deal to us for members to participate and give feedback. We cannot succeed without the community's effort.

Those regulations seem pretty interesting! its been a while since I last participated in the LoTS, mind now with custom tracks making a triumphant return to the game, i could see this being a little more active potentially, I never did many official battles but I always owe the GT touge scene a huge thanks for making me actually learn and use Manual Transmission. So yeah, count me in to looking forward to its revival! :D

Hey guys!

Just an announcement, not news of any sort:

I encourage you all to share your Touge tracks on the Course Maker Database, here on GTPlanet.

There are literally hundreds of shared courses to see and download in total ... But only 12 courses filed under the Touge section. Now, I know there's a lot more than that made by you guys :lol:

Here's the link to the database.
See you on the Touge!

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/categories/gt6-track-database.4/

Well there's 14 tracks in the Touge category (at this time of post, including 2 of my own) and some other miscellaneous touge tracks scattered around the Point-to-Point tab, but yeah, a larger variety of tracks would be absolutely swell, and I am so glad there is even a Touge section in the filter list to begin with! :D

I've made a small few cars already from the current [temporary] classes and regulations as a test of sorts, nothing too much. I have been using Mt Akagi (which isnt even in the database, even though I recall it being there) and one of my own tracks (Jasmine Jaunt) to test them on, been quite interesting, even if half the time I go for the weird oddball cars :crazy:

Last edited:
I recently looked in the thread today, I may share some tracks too as well with GTP, since I have a emulated Tablet program on my PC it shouldn't be that hard to incorporate into it. But I did test a K-Car the Capuccino seems to be a threat 👍.

I can really say PD had improved this feature by about 85%, the reason being is that it is not implemented in the game. But still overall a good creator to challenge your creativity just to see how original you are as well.

That being said I like the balance, it's a awesome feeling.:D

Hey guys guess who's kind of back?! Also, I was not invited into the club.

Timmy's feeling left out? Lol
No particular order, you haven't been online in a bit.

-----

I'm still sending out the first batch of invites to the club, and they aren't going out all at once. But, if you haven't gotten yours yet, there's probably a reason.

Since there will be a major change in policy going in to the new season, we the council are still working out the written details. Including the regulations.

Feedback from you guys is essential in making the competition fun, fair, and diverse.

Hmm, while testing a car I made previously for the now gone 350PP/CS QuickRace event [A Mazda Demio Sport '10] now tuned to Class C regulations, I came across a bit of a dilemma. I was using my home track [and currently my Class C test-track] 'Jasmine Jaunt' as usual, and, at the time, my record was a 5:16.9 with another car. [Which i'll reveal soon, dont worry ;)]

However, I did two runs with the Demio, one with its stock, 'single gear auto' and one run with a close ratio 5MT Transmission, and the results kinda scared me. The 5MT Car got a 5:17.195 despite more optimal lines and corner exits, but the Single Gear auto managed a dead-on 5:16.000, eclipsing both the 5MT Demio and my previous record holder by nearly an entire second. and prior to this i found very similar results with this car when it was for the aforementioned event [the 350PP/CS Quick Match @ Autumn Ring Forward]

I'm not suggesting we ban the car outright, nor am I suggesting we ban AT users on cars with multiple gears, but for the very few cars that have a non-hybrid, single gear auto, it potentially gives you an advantage while needing less reaction time and skill compared to using MT-Style gearing, and i could be overreacting or not tuning well enough, but maybe just to disallow those kind of 'engine-only single gear auto' transmissions that are on a tiny amount of cars before they can be exploited further :embarrassed:

As of now, I only know that these kind of transmissions are found on the car I mentioned, along with the Mitsubushi Colt, the i Concept, and the Toyota Vitz F '12.

Last edited:
Hmm, while testing a car I made previously for the now gone 350PP/CS QuickRace event [A Mazda Demio Sport '10] now tuned to Class C regulations, I came across a bit of a dilemma. I was using my home track [and currently my Class C test-track] 'Jasmine Jaunt' as usual, and, at the time, my record was a 5:16.9 with another car. [Which i'll reveal soon, dont worry ;)]

However, I did two runs with the Demio, one with its stock, 'single gear auto' and one run with a close ratio 5MT Transmission, and the results kinda scared me. The 5MT Car got a 5:17.195 despite more optimal lines and corner exits, but the Single Gear auto managed a dead-on 5:16.000, eclipsing both the 5MT Demio and my previous record holder by nearly an entire second. and prior to this i found very similar results with this car when it was for the aforementioned event [the 350PP/CS Quick Match @ Autumn Ring Forward]

I'm not suggesting we ban the car outright, nor am I suggesting we ban AT users on cars with multiple gears, but for the very few cars that have a non-hybrid, single gear auto, it potentially gives you an advantage while needing less reaction time and skill compared to using MT-Style gearing, and i could be overreacting or not tuning well enough, but maybe just to disallow those kind of 'engine-only single gear auto' transmissions that are on a tiny amount of cars before they can be exploited further :embarrassed:

As of now, I only know that these kind of transmissions are found on the car I mentioned, along with the Mitsubushi Colt, the i Concept, and the Toyota Vitz F '12.

Which car was your previous record-holder? Have you compared this against other cars?

As of now the record leader prior to the auto-Demio was a well-refined Honda CR-Z (in the same look and style as my LOTS S2 500PP one from way back in GT5, which was why I was hoping to reveal it later xD), that I have improved over the last few days to make it 7 seconds faster than when I started using it, with it originally setting 5:23-24sec times, it now reaches the 5:16.9 mentioned in the previous post.

I have also tried the 07 Toyota Yaris (5:18-19) and one or two oddball cars so car (Honda Element and CR-X Del Sol) shich both faired well, but slower than the 07 Yaris by about 1-2 seconds. (im away from PS3 right now so I cant check exact figures until tomorrow, and if you want i'll try some more conventional cars then too, to see how they compare?)

I had eerily similar patterns when I made a bunch of cars for the 350pp/cs Autumn Ring event I mentioned before, trying a variety of cars like the Cappuccino, Mazda AZ-1, Kubelwagon, Schwimmwagen, the 07 Yaris, a 2nd gen Nissan Cube, the Demio mentioned earlier (in its 350pp guise) and the Mitsubushi i Concept, and the last two were the fastest by a whole second (TWO SECONDS in the case of the i Concept!)

Last edited:
Have you tried changing your driving style with the MT? If I'm understanding it correctly, the AT is probably outpacing since it doesn't need to shift, meaning it won't lose power where the MT will. It also doesn't seem to be an overpowering advantage anyway, since autumn ring is a long course for 350CS. 1-2 seconds there equates to about 1/10th of 1mph faster overall speed, if my math is right. Considering skill, drafting, and tyre wear, that's even enough.

That is a good point, and I can imagine the difference between MT and single-gear AT is less of a problem at 400pp compared to 350pp, as there are more cars and more tuning options that can make other cars compete and even outpace the single gear AT's*. Even then, this single-gear thing affects so few cars I was initially unsure of even bringing it up, but I just get concerned when things can potentially be exploited.

*And I say its less of a concern in 400pp than 350pp, because this morning I thrown together a hastily tuned NA MX-5, which got oh so close to the 5MT Demio on its first run [0.1xx seconds off] and straight away afterwards, I brought my CR-Z back again, and I slightly changed its suspension and its first two gears of its 6MT, and drove a little more aggressively than usual, and managed a staggering 5:15.196 time, although having to drive that recklessly just to stay ahead was difficult. :lol:
Oooor it could just me and my incompetence that im still learning my own touge course.

Last edited:
That is a good point, and I can imagine the difference between MT and single-gear AT is less of a problem at 400pp compared to 350pp, as there are more cars and more tuning options that can make other cars compete and even outpace the single gear AT's*. Even then, this single-gear thing affects so few cars I was initially unsure of even bringing it up, but I just get concerned when things can potentially be exploited.

*And I say its less of a concern in 400pp than 350pp, because this morning I thrown together a hastily tuned NA MX-5, which got oh so close to the 5MT Demio on its first run [0.1xx seconds off] and straight away afterwards, I brought my CR-Z back again, and I slightly changed its suspension and its first two gears of its 6MT, and drove a little more aggressively than usual, and managed a staggering 5:15.196 time, although having to drive that recklessly just to stay ahead was difficult. :lol:
Oooor it could just me and my incompetence that im still learning my own touge course.

All things considered, Time Attack runs and Battles have a completely different dynamic to them. Especially when you're the chasing car and have to compensate for your opponent's line, difference in braking points, drive train, driving style, etc.

Greetings all
I'm willing to join in on the fun.
I have a feeling LoTS will be in full swing soon

Back