Open FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALE

Discussion in 'GT6 Clubs & Leagues' started by SolidSnake7735, May 24, 2015.

1. SolidSnake7735

SolidSnake7735

deleted

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
  2. Frenzyhero

Frenzyhero

edit

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    SolidSnake7735 likes this.
  3. SolidSnake7735

SolidSnake7735

The season has started!!!

I'll be posting the list of members and registered drivers soon, as well as Free Agents.

Note: Currently, there are 20 members in the Club, but not all have registered their vehicles for competition.

Please fill in the Application found on the 1st post of this thread so I can have your cars in file and be able to update the members' list.

4. 787bcgr

787bcgr

If there are any concerns, questions, or need to report any problems or suggestions, contact snake, wynter, or me.

5. SolidSnake7735

SolidSnake7735

I'm posting here an open challenge to any one who would like to do battle with me this week.

Grip Gambler style. Any opponents that reply to this challenge get to pick the venue.

I'll be online sporadically this week, and longer on the weekend.

See you on the Touge!

6. xXHannibaalXx

xXHannibaalXx

Ooooh I'm glad to see the track editor finally made it to GT6.
    I'll have to dust off my ps3 to see how it looks!

7. 787bcgr

787bcgr

I challenge you to a shaolin showdown.

8. SolidSnake7735

SolidSnake7735

No! I challenge YOU to a Shaolin Showdown!

9. 787bcgr

787bcgr

Too late. I pick venue.

10. SolidSnake7735

SolidSnake7735

Name it.

11. 787bcgr

787bcgr

Kake pass V2. You pick class and rules.

12. Frenzyhero

Frenzyhero

Blackfoot Shear. I'm up for any class. Since it's GG, the p2p version should work nicely, but if you want it to include uphill, the FINAL version would be better since I have an endpoint/turnaround marked with gates for the purpose of multi-lap racing.

13. SolidSnake7735

SolidSnake7735

Now, would I pronounce that as CAKE or COCKY?

Grip Gambler, all classes.

I'm down for a battle in each class. The option of course is yours lol. Let me know which you choose.

14. whatisthisis

whatisthisis

Is there a list of custom tracks I can download from? Trying to get back to this but I need to practice first...

15. Frenzyhero

Frenzyhero

edit

16. SolidSnake7735

SolidSnake7735

There is a link to the club page on the first page. There, you can find the lost of members, and by going to their "My Page" you can see the courses they've shared.

Also, you can visit the GTP Custom Course database and use the filters to find Touge roads and download from there.

17. 787bcgr

787bcgr

What time?

18. SolidSnake7735

SolidSnake7735

I don't have school today and am not doing any overtime today, so I'll be home by 5pm-EST.

But, of course, I need time for my afternoon routine hehe, then a warm-up.

19. whatisthisis

whatisthisis

I have downloaded from the GTP database. I was just wondering which were, if any, the official courses for this league?

20. SolidSnake7735

SolidSnake7735

There aren't any official courses, nor will there be.

But, upon signing up (via the link on the 1st post of this thread), you'll be able to see past responses which people have submitted for "Home Course."

I haven't made the members list yet, but once I do, you'll be able to see all registered Home Courses with links to download them.

-----

I also suggest that people share their courses on the GTP UMC Database to make linking them easier. Instead of me having to search the GT6 Community site for the creator and the course manually.

21. whatisthisis

whatisthisis

Yeah I think I meant everyone's home course and not league official courses. It would be nice to have a list of home courses for everyone. This way it is easy to go download a course when you know will be running it soon.

22. SolidSnake7735

SolidSnake7735

At the time, it's cumbersome for me to work with google forms and docs because I have no access to my Desktop PC, so I'm doing as much as I can through my WP8.1 phone, which isn't supported well by Google, so that adds even some more cumber lol.

Whenever I get the opportunity (like at my college library) I can update the roster and free agents list.

-----
    Edit: If I were you, I'd get your membership application submitted - that is, if you're interested in competing - so you can start the process.

23. whatisthisis

whatisthisis

I am interested. I used to run with you guys back in GT5. I had lots of fun, no pun inteded... but I was not consistent. However I am trying to get back into it. Been waiting for the custom courses. Time is a bit of an issue for me. But I do want to participate. Let me get some practice in and hopefully I can start up next season with you guys.

24. 787bcgr

787bcgr

Is there a rivals list link?

Frenzyhero likes this.
  25. Frenzyhero

Frenzyhero

edit

26. SolidSnake7735

SolidSnake7735

Yeah, I remember your GTP ID, but don't remember your PSN name.

If practice is what you feel you need, you may as well sign up.

The season is much longer longer now than in the past, and there's a 2-week probation/tryout period for new members. That way you can back in to the rhythm of things and won't have to wait those two weeks when your already feeling ready to compete lol. And you can begin to see and download the currently popular tracks.

Not yet. I'm going to make an extra sheet on the Master Hotlist spread for the full roster of drivers and teams, with their cars.

But for now, you can click the link on Post #1 for the Club Page. There, you'll find a link to all current members. Bit you wont know which cars they've registered until I manually update the Hotlist spreadsheet.
    No time limit for this. Just as with your car, you can change at any time. Just make sure you read the OP's Post #2 regarding switching cars and your scores.

Also. No time limits for signing up, we're always open to new applicants.

27. whatisthisis

whatisthisis

My PSN is Jos20. I'll register ASAP.

28. SolidSnake7735

SolidSnake7735

Send me a request if you can.

I'll be online in about an hour for most of the night. Looking to get some runs and maybe some battles done.

29. whatisthisis

whatisthisis

This is my race setup by the way.... Do any of you guys use a wheel?

Attached Files:

30. whatisthisis

whatisthisis

Another question, for class C, can I add any upgrade I want as long as I don't go over the PP and tire restriction? Also, can I have cars in multiple classes?