FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

Greetings all
I'm willing to join in on the fun.
I have a feeling LoTS will be in full swing soon

Hey everyone, and @Vnod

Let's put this new system of ours to work!

Vnod here contacted me directly expressing his interest in joining our league. Being that he holds no veteran status amongst our ranks, he wasn't granted immediate membership - instead, he will be trying out as a recruit.

For the next two weeks (as we inch closer to rebooting the Core Series) he will be on probation. I insist you guys add him on PSN and run with him on the Touge.

The final verdict on whether he earns his membership lies with you, the community - current members of LOTS - so put him through his paces and help him when you can.

We are not judging our comrade on his skill or speed - but his character, level of respect for his fellow drivers, and his capacity to learn and have good clean fun.

Thank you all,
See you on the Touge!

New regs and entry rules? Sounds interesting. Havent been on this thread in ages lol good luck when ur season starts up.

Thanks, man. The OP will soon be updated with the new rules, regulations, and details.

We're going back to our roots and evolving, at the same dang time! So if you're the just bit interested, just keep your eye on the thread.

Hello everyone!

I'd like to introduce our newest recruit, currently in the tryout phase, @Frenzyhero

Make him feel at home, guys. And don't worry if he has a lot of questions, just do your best to help him out.

Hi, I plan on running in B and C class, and possibly A. Send me an FR at GTP_Frenzyhero... I won't be on for the rest of today and maybe not for most of tomorrow - I was on 15 hours earlier today already.

And some bloody tips on ride height would be appreciated, I can't wrap my head around it. In GT5 it was simple, 0 is stock, - is negative, and + is higher than stock. This, I just have no idea. It seems unnecessarily abstract.
The lower the number, the lower the car will be. A lower front will encourage the weight to stay up front while a lower rear will encourage the weight to stay at the rear.

Hi, I plan on running in B and C class, and possibly A. Send me an FR at GTP_Frenzyhero... I won't be on for the rest of today and maybe not for most of tomorrow - I was on 15 hours earlier today already.

And some bloody tips on ride height would be appreciated, I can't wrap my head around it. In GT5 it was simple, 0 is stock, - is negative, and + is higher than stock. This, I just have no idea. It seems unnecessarily abstract.

Adding to what CG said.

The height of the stock suspension is the stock height, of course.

If you were to use configurations from real-life suspensions, you would make the adjustments based on the stock ride height, as opposed to the height of the in-game custom suspensions, which are all 20 units lower than stock both front and rear.

For example: The Tein setup I run on my FD says the front is 12mm lower than stock. The custom suspension in the game is default at 20mm before stock, so I'd raise it by 8, instead of lowering the already-lowered height another 12mm.

-----

In real life, cars' suspensions aren't always uniform in terms of maximum and minimum height. The rear usually has less travel. Also, the game doesn't offer all the adjustments you can make in real life... Some racing suspensions ask your car to be lowered more than what the game allows, or have higher spring rates than the game permits. Like the N1 setup for the S2000 which has spring rates far in excess of the game's maximum for that car.

I like the new regs. N the team aspect as well. If i ran i would run 400pp and 480pp. Possibly 530pp. But did i see that custom trans is allowed or not? Is there teams n crews already formed?

When I fill the application do I need to pick one car for each class or can I just pick one? Also, are there any tuning restrictions? I remember there used to be a ballast limit and custom transmissions were outlawed. Just asking so I don't accidentally break rules later.

I like the new regs. N the team aspect as well. If i ran i would run 400pp and 480pp. Possibly 530pp. But did i see that custom trans is allowed or not? Is there teams n crews already formed?

No groups have formed yet, I'm still getting all the forms made.

When I fill the application do I need to pick one car for each class or can I just pick one? Also, are there any tuning restrictions? I remember there used to be a ballast limit and custom transmissions were outlawed. Just asking so I don't accidentally break rules later.

Custom transmissions are allowed finally. There are still those restrictions on engine limiting and ballast.

Edit: Almost forgot to answer your question.

You can run one car per class, and may run in multiple classes at a time.

Last edited:
Custom transmissions are allowed finally. There are still those restrictions on engine limiting and ballast.

Edit: Almost forgot to answer your question.

You can run one car per class, and may run in multiple classes at a time.

Thanks for the quick response! Understood and will sign up soon!

NEWS UPDATE:

Hey everyone!

We're finally getting this reboot business sorted out, just in time for the new month.

-----

First things first!!!

Veterans and newcomers alike should read through the Rules post of the OP (POST #3) as a lot of things have changed and been updated.

-----

Second.

If you have competed or simply ran with us before, have yet to receive an invite to the Legend of the Streets Club on GT Community, and would like to become a member, send me a message here on GTP or on PSN (or on GT6), and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

-----

Third.

The link to the Membership Application for everyone is now LIVE and can be found on the 1st post of this thread.

-----

Fourth.

I am having some technical difficulties finishing the T.E.A.M. (Team Employment and Management) Form on Google Forms.

I will try my best to have it up before the weekend, as I'm doing it on my phone and the software doesn't vibe well will Google Forms.

The T.E.A.M. Form will be the go-to button for all Team- and Crew-related motions, such as creating a team, adding/removing members, changing your Team's home course, etc.

I know I'm a little late to the party but, I just found out about the course creator. I had completely given up on it ever launching. I guess I have to dust off the ps3 and give it a shot. Good luck with the new season.

Yeah, it tends to vary by personal tastes.

You can't please everyone, of course, so just make courses for yourself. If it's liked, cool. If not, so be it.

I won't be available in the weekdays because I am selling stuff on Ebay, So time will be a problem for me. Just hope I can get on weekends so I can play with you guys.

These are the lists of Tuner/Road cars allowed in LotS as of the 31st on October 2015.
Garage demo cars and 1 of a kind cars are not eligible.

List will be edited, not the final list:
Note: Not all tuner cars are listed as some of them are over the S class PP limit.

Eligible:
Amuse S2000 Street Version '04
Amuse 380RS Super Leggera
Gran Turismo 350Z RS '07
Gran Turismo Chrome Line Cars – All (If they fall under PP Limit)
Opera Performance 350Z '04
Mugen S2000 '00
Nismo 270R '94
Nismo 400R '96
Nismo Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03
Nismo Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
Nismo Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
RE Amemiya Amemiya FD3S RX-7
Spoon INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99
Spoon S2000 '00
Spoon Spoon CR-Z
Tom's X540 Chaser '00
TRD Celica TRD Sports M (ZZT231) '00

Confirmed Non-Eligible:
AEM S2000 - Formula Drift Car
Amuse S2000 R1 '04 - Deemed too fast for A/B Class
Amuse S2000 GT1/GT1 Turbo - Over PP Limit
Amuse Carbon R (R34) '04 - Time Attack Car
KTM X Bow: Deemed Too fast for A Class
Lotus Elise (All Variants) – Deemed too fast for C/B Class
Nismo Fairlady Z S-tune Concept by Gran Turismo (Z33) '02 – Concept car
Nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95 – (A Class) Only 1 ever made
Nissan R390 GT1 Road car ‘98 – (A Class) Only 1 ever made
Opera Performance S2000 '04 - Street Legal Race Car
Spoon Civic EK9: Demo N1 Race Car
TRIAL CELICA SS-II (ZZT231) '03 - Demo Car

A Class - ALL Tuner Cars

Under Evaluation:
A Class:

Toyota 86GT "Racing" '13 (One make Race car for the road (No numbers)
Toyota SPRINTER TRUENO (Shuichi Shigeno Version): Only one ever made
B Class:
C Class:

If the car which you intend to run is not on this list yet, post a message with the Car name on this thread and it'll be checked to see if it is eligible.

Last edited:
I won't be available in the weekdays because I am selling stuff on Ebay, So time will be a problem for me. Just hope I can get on weekends so I can play with you guys.

The season is considerably longer this time around.

As always, it's a pleasure to drive with you. Hope to see you online this weekend.

Oh you flatter me. It's nice to know I have a good eye for cars. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.
-
On Gran Turismo and Opera cars, they're not real tuning companies. Should their cars be allowed?* The Chrome Line cars aren't a problem since they're the exact same cars as their base models, just different looks.
-
On the 86 Racing, it's a production car by TRD. It's road legal and anybody can purchase it. It's not excessively fast, I see no reason to exclude it.
-
On the Shigeno, it's not a production car, it's a personally tuned car. If that's allowed, then cars like the Tank Car would have to be allowed as well.*
-
The list should also be updated, as it still says some cars are over the pp-limit but can be power limited (like the Fairlady Z-Tune), but that car can't compete in the current B-Class, so it has to compete in A-class. Unless A also restricts tuner cars, in which it can't compete there, but then instances of S should be changed with A.

*I don't have a problem with including them, it's just an observation. I think the more cars that can be used, the more chances for variety.

NISMO isn't a 3rd-party tuning company such as the likes of Amuse, and RE Amemiya.

It's my personal opinion that the S.S. AE86 shouldn't be allowed (as it's in the same category of on-off custom jobs such as the P.M.S. Camaro, The Transcammer, etc.).

The 86 'Racing' is under evaluation still, not banned outright.

Edit: Allow GC time to finish updating the post, lol, it's simply copied BB code which still requires amendments.

Not real you say......

IMG_0720.JPG

0611sscp_opera_performance_honda_s2000_side+view_z.jpg

I managed to borrow a friend's laptop computer today, so I'll be busy at work to get the T.E.A.M. form ready as well as any other details in time for the new season to start at midnight EST.

Opera is a little tuning shop hence the lack of publicity about them. As for the Gran Turismo Z33 it's really just an updated premium version of the Opera Z33

Back