FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

NEWS UPDATE

I should be finished updating the leaderboards by tonight. We will post here later about the upcoming side season and forthcoming Core Series season.

It feels so empty in the Touge lately, no one to actually do any real touge with on imaginary passes or real ones. If anyone is on when I'm available message me from my PSN name.

Jake-Racer1221

It feels so empty in the Touge lately, no one to actually do any real touge with on imaginary passes or real ones. If anyone is on when I'm available message me from my PSN name.

Jake-Racer1221

I'm on a bit of a business trip, so I'm slow to update the thread, but I have been updating the spreadsheets.

Jake-Racer1221
I've taken a step back from GT6 for a bit... Been driving mountain roads of GTA V

That would be cool. Snake, want me to use my wheel or my DS3?

It's up to you, I'll be on the DS3 still. I'm out of state at the moment and have no broadband yet where I'm staying. I have my PS3 and GT tho, so if we get internet installed soon, you'll see me online. If not, it won't be until the end of the month.

It's up to you, I'll be on the DS3 still. I'm out of state at the moment and have no broadband yet where I'm staying. I have my PS3 and GT tho, so if we get internet installed soon, you'll see me online. If not, it won't be until the end of the month.
Are you in Florida by any chance?

Random Idea Incoming....

During the off season I was wondering if we can test a new battle type. If you played TXR Drift, you are well aware of the battle type Cornering Artist (CA). To utilize it in GT6, I planed it out like this.

• Set lobby to Drift trial mode

• Racer with the most points at the finish line wins.

• CS tires or below only

• A racer is also defeated if he fails to keep within 3 seconds of the leading opponent at the finish.
*To avoid someone bolting out of the gate and attempting to win the race by raw gap victory, each course will have a set point mark to encourage a "drifting" competition, not race.

* Apparently drift mode can only be used on complete circuits.

Last edited:
Random Idea Incoming....

During the off season I was wondering if we can test a new battle type. If you played TXR Drift, you are well aware of the battle type Cornering Artist (CA). To utilize it in GT6, I planed it out like this.

• CS tires or below only

• A racer is also defeated if he fails to keep within 3 seconds of the leading opponent at the finish.
*To avoid someone bolting out of the gate and attempting to win the race by raw gap victory, each course will have a set point mark to encourage a "drifting" competition, not race.

This sounds mad fun, I'd like to try this out!

Random Idea Incoming....

• CS tires or below only

I plan on making a walkthrough of TXR games soon, getting setup with my recording device now. Sounds like a good idea, but in TXRD2 you go by TACA (Time Attack Corning Artist). So showing off and being fast would be awesome!

Back