FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

Another question, for class C, can I add any upgrade I want as long as I don't go over the PP and tire restriction? Also, can I have cars in multiple classes?

C Class has a 200hp limit on top of the tire and PP restrictions. But you can install any modifications you desire.

-----

I use a when, but am currently away from it. Fanatec GT3.

C Class has a 200hp limit on top of the tire and PP restrictions. But you can install any modifications you desire.

-----

I use a when, but am currently away from it. Fanatec GT3.
Ok cool. Thanks. How do you like that Fanatec wheel? I considered it strongly. Now I might be forced to buy the new Logitech wheel for PS4 compatibility. Bummed about that.

11/06/15
Class: A
Rival 1: CG3284
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735
Battle: GG
Course: Kake Pass V2
Winner: CG3284
Battle Rating: 5/5

Comments: I damaged out early in the race. Good run.

-----

11/06/15
Class: C

Contents: I wish I had practiced the course more, it's incredibly fun in this class. Fun race, closer than the other two runs.

-----

11/06/15
Class: B

Comments: Looking forward to a rematch in this class, your Toyobaru is well balanced and I was sloppy. GR.

Last edited:
11/08/15
Rival 1: SolidSnake7735
Rival 2: RotaryBoiiNSR
Battle: CMSD3
Course: Operation Cream Castle
Winner: RotaryBoiiNSR

COMMENTS: Went 3 rounds. Quite close and intense throughout. But making more mistakes, I feel behind on round 3 by 7 second.

11/08/15
Rival 1: SolidSnake7735
Rival 2: RotaryBoiiNSR
Battle: CMSD3
Course: Operation Cream Cake
Winner: RotaryBoiiNSR

COMMENTS: I wish this race went longer. I miscalculated one turn and slid out towards the door. GR.

Hey, I have been reading through the first few posts and am interested in submitting an application to join.

I have been playing around with TheCardboardBox tunes for quite a while, and have built a handful of my own cars to the specs in that thread, but just want to make sure I will need to tune and test my cars per these specs below to decide on a car for each class. I only ask because the two threads have slightly different specs listed for the classes, I want to make sure my cars are built right.

Legacy Performance Classes:
These performance classes are the meat and potatoes of LotS.

C Class: Sport Compact PP400CS/200HP
This class is geared towards econonic class vehicles with small-displacement engines and oftentimes lightweight construction.
Lotus Elise (ALL MODELS are banned from this class)
Popular choices are the AE86 and EK9.

B Class: Sport Enthusiast PP480SH/350HP
This class is geared towards mid-powered vehicles designed with spirited driving in mind.
Lotus Elise (ALL MODELS are banned from this class)
Popular choices are the Toyota/Scion/Subaru Triplets, and Honda S2000

A Class: Legend of the Streets PP530SH/500HP
This is the division on which Legend of the Streets was built. The toughest competition, the most intense battles, the stuff of legends

ALL CLASSES:

- Engine Limiter Usage: 95% MINIMUM.
- Ballast Usage: 5% of total vehicle weight (after reductions, if any).

TheCardboardBox GT6 Tuning
Class S - 550PP-SH
Class A - 500PP-SH
Class B - 450PP-SH (drivetrain restriction has been lifted)
Class C - 420PP-SH, 1800cc
Purist - 460PP-CS
Midnight Club Class - 510PP/400hp/1050kg SH tires
Masters Class - 600PP/808hp/1050kg SS tires

Hey, I have been reading through the first few posts and am interested in submitting an application to join.

I have been playing around with TheCardboardBox tunes for quite a while, and have built a handful of my own cars to the specs in that thread, but just want to make sure I will need to tune and test my cars per these specs below to decide on a car for each class. I only ask because the two threads have slightly different specs listed for the classes, I want to make sure my cars are built right.

Thank you for pointing that out.

The regulations you should be tuning for are the ones posted on this thread s Legacy Performance Classes.

I'll be adding those other regulations to my to-do list of things to update.

Ok cool. Thanks. How do you like that Fanatec wheel? I considered it strongly. Now I might be forced to buy the new Logitech wheel for PS4 compatibility. Bummed about that.
When I bought my Fanatec for the exact same reason as you're thinking of getting one, I got one out of the crap pile, so I would be cautious about them. I have no doubt in my mind that they are amazing wheels, just not very consistent.

I love my Fanatec. Having upgraded from a DFGT, It's incredible. Especially the pedls. They are supposedly working on firmware update for their wheels to make them PS4-compatible.

-----

I'll be updating the spreadsheets and rosters today.

11/15/15
Rival1: SolidSnake7735
Rival2: CG3284
CMSD2
Course: Operation cookies and cream
Rating: 5/5

Rival1: SolidSnake7735
Rival2: CG3284
CMSD2
Course: Operation cookies and cream
Rating: 5/5
Snake is improving.

Hi I am new here. Looking to learn on how to improve my gt6 game. I have apply to the club but I cannot find it on my PS3 club search. Can I have the club I'd to help narrow down the search? Thank you. ;)

Yeah, I love passing.

Well, they have passed on Hot Version before. It'd take me forever to find the exact volume, but I remember it was in the high-speed section (after where they clock sector time) and he passed on the right. If I recall correctly, it was a misshift.

Wouldn't it be enough to set some sort of marker? Like if you finish and the opponent hasn't made it to a specific point (like a kerbing), then it's a win? My main issue is some of these courses are too narrow or too tight to safely pass in, so running GG would give an enormous advantage to starting on the inside line, but running CMSD is impossible to time otherwise.

Or how about having races end at the start of the last sector? But that doesn't do anything for reverse runs. The only possible way (that I can think of) is to have multiple spectators time it, but that creates inconsistencies, and you would still need secondary finishing lines.

Like I had said, those participating in the battle are responsible for setting up the timing persistence.

I know which HV clip you're speaking of. It was a driver error in front, the pass happened in order to avoid a collision. BUT the round ended with the pass.

They run "Initial D" rules for CMSD battles, which were first explained on the anime the night of the battle at Usui Pass between the AE86 and the Sil80. The girls specifically mention that if passed, the battle is over then and there. On Hot Version, there is simply no passing.

signed up 👍

I'll update the rosters as soon as I can.

Hi I am new here. Looking to learn on how to improve my gt6 game. I have apply to the club but I cannot find it on my PS3 club search. Can I have the club I'd to help narrow down the search? Thank you. ;)

The club is private, meaning you are admitted ONLY after havubg been invited. Membership to the club means membership to the league.

Having submitted an application using the link on the first post of this thread, and being new to our small community, you will be granted a tryout period - during which you will be on probation as yiure scrutinized by current members. This means that you are most welcome to join us in lobbies to run, practice, tune, etc. But, until you have cleared probation, you may not partake in official battles.

The league schedule is on a weekly basis with the season being 8 weeks long, with Monday being the start of each week (as opposed to Sunday). As of this post, we are in Week 3. Probation lasts 2 weeks.

-----

I lost my cell phone last week and have had to borrow my little brother's tablet to log on to the site and manage the ssreadsheets and so on. So please bear with me as I update everything.

See you on the touge!

Back