FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

Ok, SolidSnake. I understand. Tonight, I will go back and check the club lobby on my PS3. Hopefully will be able to play for a few rounds of practice runs before going to zzz......
About 8 to 9 hours from now. ;)

Thank you. ;)
Like I had said, those participating in the battle are responsible for setting up the timing persistence.

I know which HV clip you're speaking of. It was a driver error in front, the pass happened in order to avoid a collision. BUT the round ended with the pass.

They run "Initial D" rules for CMSD battles, which were first explained on the anime the night of the battle at Usui Pass between the AE86 and the Sil80. The girls specifically mention that if passed, the battle is over then and there. On Hot Version, there is simply no passing.

I'll update the rosters as soon as I can.

The club is private, meaning you are admitted ONLY after havubg been invited. Membership to the club means membership to the league.

Having submitted an application using the link on the first post of this thread, and being new to our small community, you will be granted a tryout period - during which you will be on probation as yiure scrutinized by current members. This means that you are most welcome to join us in lobbies to run, practice, tune, etc. But, until you have cleared probation, you may not partake in official battles.

The league schedule is on a weekly basis with the season being 8 weeks long, with Monday being the start of each week (as opposed to Sunday). As of this post, we are in Week 3. Probation lasts 2 weeks.

-----

I lost my cell phone last week and have had to borrow my little brother's tablet to log on to the site and manage the ssreadsheets and so on. So please bear with me as I update everything.

See you on the touge!

Hi Frenzyhero, how do it take the trial? If I follow solidsnake correctly, I have to join the lobby for runs and practice or tuning, how do I join the lobby. Normally will access thru community --> club --> lobby, but right now I do not know how to get to the lobby since I can't even see the club in my PS3 community. Please help to show me how to take the trial for 2 weeks. Thank you. ;)

Hey, so, first of all, long time no see :D

Anyway, since I finally found a copy of GT6 in stores and I have the time and internet speed now, I'd like to rejoin you guys and prepare to get back in action.
Now, I won't be joining officially yet, as I got the game yesterday and need time to get used to driving and more importantly, tuning again, but I'll be driving with you guys from time to time, ever more frequently.
I've got a couple of ideas for my drives, but you won't see them just yet :D

So, if you are ever racing, hit me up and I'll practise with you.

Hey, so, first of all, long time no see :D

Anyway, since I finally found a copy of GT6 in stores and I have the time and internet speed now, I'd like to rejoin you guys and prepare to get back in action.
Now, I won't be joining officially yet, as I got the game yesterday and need time to get used to driving and more importantly, tuning again, but I'll be driving with you guys from time to time, ever more frequently.
I've got a couple of ideas for my drives, but you won't see them just yet :D

So, if you are ever racing, hit me up and I'll practise with you.

Long time indeed, glad to see you around nonetheless. Chances are that I deleted you long ago so feel free to shoot me a request on PSN. Always welcome here you are.

November 27th, 2015.
Class: C
Rival 2: Solidsnake7735
Rival 1: GTP_Frenzyhero
Battle: GG
Course: Moonraker
Winner: GTP_Frenzyhero
Battle Rating: 5/5

That 86GT came out of nowhere, huh? That one straight has a weird bump which can send the car flying a bit, which is why I came alongside you in that braking zone. Lucky nothing happened. Anyway, NA understeered and I snatched up the pass.

November 27th, 2015.
Class: B
Battle: GGU
Battle Rating: 4/5

Just took lead on launch and kept it clean, steadily increasing gap. Nothing eventful if I recall.

November 27th, 2015.
Class: A
Battle: GG
Battle Rating: 3/5

I left you in the dust in the straight, but we had to do a lot of restarts. Really weird. Bit annoying. Maybe cars this fast shouldn't be on these kinds of courses.

1st go I didn't know if we were ending it on the usual place and I stopped (from a 4 second lead to 0.046 split, I even did my little spin), 2nd go I tried to let you pass and as I came out of typing you reared me (eh it happens. I valiantly tried to keep racing, but have you tried to go uphill with this many straights with a 90mph top speed?), 3rd go you dumped it in the wall. Last go I just gave up trying to have a cool pass and just blew away on that ridiculous straight and just kept the lead clean.
___
Apparently we can use glitched courses if they're polished.

Someone's gotta teach me how to glitch my courses so I can make better mountain passes. I'm especially interested in 90* corners and even tighter hairpins.

And with this information I really want to see more real mountain passes. I only wanted to race HV style initially in my last post because either (A) most courses go to whoever has the best launch or starts on inside line, or (B) can't facilitate CMSD, so HV style is the only practical one.

This course was good, albeit that straightaway really needs a chicane or something to scrub off speed, and should lose that kink in the road. I hit it in A Class's first run and took right rear dmg and spun out, it was a bit annoying having to catch back up and pass with dmg. (But I managed it!) It just doesn't seem necessary if the straight's only purpose is to connect your home straight to the mountain. But it has passing points, it rewards course knowledge, but also rewards real, proper, conservative tuning. This showed me my rear springs are a bit too stiff for these kinds of courses, I wasn't accelerating properly with my NSX in the 3rd sector of the mountain.

But this is a real touge.

Nobody is ever denied the trial period.
How do you rate your battles? Battle rating is based on the conduct of the person you're running with.

I rate on everything. Running away and getting a large lead and never having someone on you isn't much of a battle it's just a hotlap. A crash isn't interesting. I rate higher the more fun I have. The more I have to race. If I can spin around and do donuts and stuff it into the wall a few times without having any danger of losing my lead, it's not really a race.

the battle rating is based on driver conduct and discipline.

11/22/2015
Rival 1:Solidsnake7735 (C)
Rival 2:HAKUOH_Touge (C)
Course: Snake Canyon
Style: CMHV3
Winner: HAKUOH_Touge
Rating: 5/5

11/22/2015
Rival 1:Solidsnake7735 (B)
Rival 2:HAKUOH_Touge (B)
Winner: HAKUOH_Touge

11/22/2015
Rival 1:Solidsnake7735 (A)
Rival 2:HAKUOH_Touge (A)
Winner: SolidSnake7735

-----

sorry I took so long to post this. It's from 8 days ago.

20151204_235808.jpg
look at what I got :D

Hi everyone!

NEWS UPDATE:

• I've transfered the Pre-Season amd Season 13 leaderboards and battle log to the Excel Online Book. You can find these records on different pages of the same Excel Book containing the Rivals' List and Master Hotlist.
  • I seem to have missed a spreadsheet from Google which contains a short season.
  • The Hotlist is updated to post #400 on this thread, but the Leaderboards and Battle Logs are up to post #359.
If I can't find that elusive spreadsheet on Google to transfer to Excel, then I'll have to reconstruct it using Battle Reports on this thread submitted between posts #359-400.

Bear with me as I get all the logistics in order. I will soon be updating the Excel Book with Battle Reports from this current season.

-----

I try to be as transparent as possible regarding going-ons in the league. It would help greatly to receive more feedback from you guys.

Hi everyone!

NEWS UPDATE:

• I've transfered the Pre-Season amd Season 13 leaderboards and battle log to the Excel Online Book. You can find these records on different pages of the same Excel Book containing the Rivals' List and Master Hotlist.
  • I seem to have missed a spreadsheet from Google which contains a short season.
  • The Hotlist is updated to post #400 on this thread, but the Leaderboards and Battle Logs are up to post #359.
If I can't find that elusive spreadsheet on Google to transfer to Excel, then I'll have to reconstruct it using Battle Reports on this thread submitted between posts #359-400.

Bear with me as I get all the logistics in order. I will soon be updating the Excel Book with Battle Reports from this current season.

-----

I try to be as transparent as possible regarding going-ons in the league. It would help greatly to receive more feedback from you guys.
Open for a lobby tonight?

Open for a lobby tonight?

Certainly. I'm in class right now, getting a haircut after. Then I'll likely be on Gran Turismo the rest of the day.

I want to host on an updated version of Snake Mountain made with the feedback I received in mind.

This one is higher by almost 100ft, coming in at 1,526ft of elevation change. I took some cues from real roads for the "off-ramp" section leading to the touge from the highway. It's a also shorter by half a mile and has about a dozen more corners.

The course's layout is coming along nicely, and with everyone's help, I feel it's gonna be a classic.

-----

Here is a link to the resource page, with a link beyond it to download, for Snake Mountain.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/snake-mountain.3680/

Back