Fuji expert - GTR/F430/Z06 - 00/15/30/45

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJH
  • 500 comments
  • 26,130 views
Sorry libi! Can no GTR drivers overtake cleanly? Have not met ONE!
 
Good racing you again GTP_hyperuk. :)

Sorry about the touch into the first corner.( I think PD are little over the top with the contact penalty sometimes) Anyway thanks for waiting 👍
 
I'm head to do some grip & sum in this event. Meet you guys up there!
 
Good racing you again GTP_hyperuk. :)

Sorry about the touch into the first corner.( I think PD are little over the top with the contact penalty sometimes) Anyway thanks for waiting 👍

Thanks buddy, and you. 👍 And Mr_VOLCANO, Close as ever. 👍
 
Hyper, you coming in the GTR tonight?

Come on...
 
I've had 8 fostes so far and drinking down the main straight at every oppertunity.

Be nice to me :P
 
WHY!?!?!? Why does the collision physics have to be so bad, and the penalty system so screwed!? :scared:

EDIT: Yippiee! Just tried the GT-R out and cut almost 3 seconds off my best F430 time! Now I see why so many uses this car... :lol:
 
Last edited:
I've had 8 fostes so far and drinking down the main straight at every oppertunity.

Be nice to me :P

I was there, where were you. :dopey: Podium finish in the GTR, back to the F430. :)

Edit,

Awesome battle in the last one with 2fast for stig, 👍 Then I made a school boy error. :ouch:
 
Last edited:
Was it you I hit captainslow? I'm hugely sorry!
 
Sorry to ErnstJ,

I wandered off the track and caught the grass after that I had no brakes and tried to avoid contact.
 
I was there, where were you. :dopey: Podium finish in the GTR, back to the F430. :)

Edit,

Awesome battle in the last one with 2fast for stig, 👍 Then I made a school boy error. :ouch:

I saw you hyper, you destroyed me though lol. I was SKSund in the rosso scuderia F430. BTW sorry for holding you up.
 
What tha **** did I get penalty for!? :(
 
I saw you hyper, you destroyed me though lol. I was SKSund in the rosso scuderia F430. BTW sorry for holding you up.

Thank you, 👍 but I dont remember anyone holding me up. Some great races today. I love Fuji and the F430. As Borat would say, " IS NICE" :)
 
Over eager punter shoved me off then in the first turn.
 
Sorry if I caused some trouble for you Grim Reaper in the first corner! Guess I wanted too much.. :)
 
Thank you, 👍 but I dont remember anyone holding me up. Some great races today. I love Fuji and the F430. As Borat would say, " IS NICE" :)

I can't handle the F430, I prefer the GT-R. I can get 2-3 seconds a lap quicker using it. low 49's to high 48's.
 
Sorry if I caused some trouble for you Grim Reaper in the first corner! Guess I wanted too much.. :)

No not you, yours was fine no harm done, it was lap 5, this happened, non GTPer. Shoved me when I was in the lead with another car.
 
Im coming to race in the GTR now 👍
 
Sorry to everyone in that race.

To say I made a complete pigs ear if it would be an understatement.:dunce:
 
I had a great fight with bollocks! 👍
 
This penalty-system is s**t!

Why do I always get a collision penalty when someone else hits me from the side???
 
Those two meatheads in the red GTRs were hitting everyone and everything. Blah!
 
This penalty-system is s**t!

Why do I always get a collision penalty when someone else hits me from the side???
Exaclty the same happens for me..

The penalty system is not s**t.. There are no words for how screwed it is! :scared::crazy::ouch::indiff::yuck:
 
Great racing against that vette sinsemila:) until I made mistakes... Nice change from the GTR punting!
 
Sorry to Grim Reaper! Few hit coming from me in the last 2 races, sorry man.

And thanks to Volcano for the hit on the back straight to get me past the guy. Not sure if you meant it but it helped 👍
 
No Probs, you were like a bad smell couldn't shake you off a couple of races ago. That bloody Ferrari in front was a pain to get by.
 
Coming on at xx30. Gonna try the gtr.
 
I did mean to jack;) He punted me earlyer.
 
Back